20

Nian Ning vaguely felt that he had seen this name before, but he couldn't remember the details clearly. It wasn't until he moved to the dormitory that he stared at the seven or eight Chinese-looking nannies inside——

Since I and this Gu Musheng were both temporary students and men, they were assigned to the same dormitory.

This roommate is really precious. He brought so many bodyguards with him when he came to a place like Russia, where the folk customs are tough.

Nian Ning looked at his roommate who was lying on the bed with a flushed face, obviously having a fever and whose figure and appearance could not be moved even under the heavy quilt, slowly let out a long breath, and blew away the sable ears that were drooping on his face.

Russia, a country that has not passed the gay marriage law, must not know that even if they are all men, there is a difference of 0.1, and they cannot live together.

Especially for a little widow like him, he is simply a high-risk player, and he may have cholera in the dormitory at any time.

The little widow Nian Ning walked into the dormitory calmly, put his hands into his sleeves very naturally, stood next to his unconscious roommate and stretched his head to look, like a delicate little farmer who is watching how the crops in his field are growing. Nian Ning turned to the group of nannies: "Well, I'm new here, and I'm here to study. The dormitory assigned to me is here. Where is my bed?"

The nannies silently looked at the other bed filled with all kinds of clothes and sundries "..."

Nian Ning looked at the patient on the bed empathetically and said, "It's okay, I won't sleep now, just let him get up before eight o'clock in the evening."

The nanny looked at the time, it was already half past six in the afternoon.

Nanny: "..."

Nian Ning looked at the patient lying on his bed with some curiosity. He is not a person who likes to spy on others when the other party is unconscious, but beauty is naturally attractive to painters, especially the beauty that suits your own appetite.

This kind of curiosity is similar to that when a dwarf sees Snow White lying on his bed, he doesn't have to do anything to Snow White, but he just wants to take a second look.

Because I have never seen such a look.

It was like when Nian Ning saw this roommate.

The feverish Snow White had a deep profile, her complexion was probably ivory white, a whiter whiter than snow, her cheeks were red like berries, and the princess lying unconscious on the bed was much taller than a dwarf, basically the same height as the Russian who Nian Ning saw after getting off the plane.

Nian Ning scanned the registration form. He remembered that this Gu Musheng was younger than himself. He sighed inexplicably, then turned to the group of nannies and said, "Can I trouble you to make that bed a place where I can put me? By the way, where do you live?"

One of the nanny said hesitantly: "We bought a villa nearby, but it takes more than an hour to drive. Do you want to go back to sleep with us?"

The nanny sister obviously saw through the essence of Nian Ning 0 at a glance, and she was not at all worried about what Nian Ning would do to their group of young nannies.

Tomorrow's class starts at nine o'clock, and it takes more than an hour to get up at seven o'clock. It is still dark at this time. There is no big difference between taking an hour's car to class in this weather and sitting in a refrigerator for an hour.

Nian Ning painfully gave up the idea of going back to bed with the nannies and resigned himself to packing the things on the opposite bed, and a few nannies also came to help.