69

Nian Ning supported Jiang Fan to stand up, but couldn't help hissing, and fell back again.

His body was so fragile that he slipped and fell, and his feet became swollen. Nian Ning supported Jiang Fan's palm with both hands, exhaled slowly, and wanted to stand up again, but Jiang Fan frowned and held his wrist, put it down and locked it in his arms.

Nian Ning is a small one in the arms of the tall Jiang Fan. Jiang Fan knelt down on one knee and asked Nian Ning to sit on his knee. He wrapped one hand around Nian Ning's waist to protect Nian Ning from falling into the snow, and pinched Nian Ning's ankle with one hand.

Nian Ning looked at the big swollen lump on his foot, and frowned: "...you can just help me walk."

Jiang Fan's jaw was tense, but unexpectedly strong, and he said seriously: "You can't go, I will carry you back."

Nian Ning still wanted to refute, but Jiang Fan was already kneeling in front of Nian Ning with his back facing him. Snowflakes were falling on his broad back. He looked as if he would not be able to kneel here until Nian Ning came up.

The moment Nian Ning lay on the ground, Jiang Fan was shocked. He firmly held Nian Ning with his palm, and replied in a low voice, "Well, hold me steady."

Jiang Fan walked steadily in the snow with his back on his back. He walked very solidly, with deep footprints, but also very fast. Nian Ning's breathing was very soft. He could only hear Jiang Fan's breathing in the snow. It was not heavy, but very clear.

Jiang Fan's back was very warm. When Nian Ning was very young, he saw Nian Zhi pestering Jiang Fan to carry him on his back, but Jiang Fan refused. He didn't expect that many years later, he would get this treatment, even though he was an ex-husband.

As Jiang Fan walked, Nian Ning slid down a little bit. Before he pushed up, he felt the person on his back subconsciously hug him tightly, like a little sloth who was afraid of being left behind hugging a big tree. His breathing was soft, as if he was afraid of being discovered, with a nasal sound.

.....Nian Ning was like this when he was very young, he would hold the things he liked very insecurely, afraid of being snatched away.

When Nian Ning was five years old, Jiang Fan was a guest at our house last year. He was already more than ten years old at that time. He was growing fast. He wore a straight white shirt and suit pants.

Jiang Fan brought a gift as a guest. It was a set of paints and crayons, which were for children. They were food grade, very safe, and there would be no big deal if they ate them.

It's not expensive, but it seems to be thoughtful. It's a more suitable gift for a brother to give to a five-year-old little brother.

But Nian Ning didn't have this gift. Jiang Fan didn't know that the Nian family had a child. Before he came to visit, Mrs. Lin only told him that there was only one young master in the Nian family, the five-year-old Nian Zhi.

Nian Zhi smiled sweetly and accepted the gift, but he and Mrs. Lin had grown up with snobbish eyes, so they could see that the gift was not very valuable, but due to Jiang Fan's status, he couldn't be more excited. Next, he looked up at Jiang Fan meekly and said, "I like these painting utensils very much, thank you Brother Jiang Fan."

Jiang Fan just nodded coldly and said, "You're welcome." Then he stopped talking, making Mrs. Lin and Nian's father who wanted to get close froze for a moment, so they had to let Nianzhi and Jiang Fan go to play with a haha, so that they could have a word with Jiang Fan's grandfather.

Jiang Fan came here with his grandfather. They moved to this villa area. According to the old man's tradition, they wanted to see the neighbors around them, including the Nian's family.