2

Jiang Fan's figure and appearance are so good that God squeezed them out according to the aesthetics of 0 in the world. He is full of tendons, 1.93 meters tall, with long legs and wide shoulders, with sword eyebrows and phoenix eyes.

But he happened to be a steel straight man who could not be shaken and stood upright.

It's like a guy who doesn't understand, but it's Nian Ning's food, but it's more painful if he can't see it or eat it, so Nian Ning, who has a strong self-discipline ability, has never thought about Jiang Fan. One is because Jiang Fan is not someone he can dream about.

Another reason is that the other party has someone in his heart. This person is Nianzhi.

Although Jiang Fan was not gay, Nian Ning felt that he was right, but judging from Nian Zhi's description of his brother, Jiang Fan obviously had a vague liking for Nian Zhi.

According to Nian Ning's many years of experience, this kind of straight man who is bored in his heart and is emotional for the first time is actually more terrifying than a real onslaught, especially Jiang Fan, an outstanding man who is exceptionally self-disciplined and has followed the rules of the world's normal track all his life.

Nian Zhi didn't dare to expose this affection, fearing that his brother, whose emotional life had been empty for many years, would not be able to take it back once he let go of the outlet, but he didn't dare to refuse directly, for fear of annoying this important person, and in the end he didn't even have to call out his brother.

Nian Ning was given to Jiang Fan by Nian Zhikeng.

Nian Zhi was dating a new film star at the time, and he didn't want to get involved in Jiang Fan's troublesome situation, so Nian's father and Mrs. Lin gave Jiang Fan to Nian Ning.

Nian Ning's butt was washed and sent to Jiang Fan's bed where Nian's father and Mrs. Lin got drunk.

Jiang Fan looked like a person who couldn't drink very much. He didn't respond when he drank too much. In fact, nothing happened that night. As a result, when he woke up the next morning, the man's expression was as if the sky had collapsed, his clothes were messed up, his beard was unshaven, and his eyes were red. Get ready to be my man."

For the first time, Nian Ning felt the uneasiness of cheating an honest person, and he said with a conscience, "Forget it, I'm not a virgin, it's nothing."

Jiang Fan looked at Nian Ning with red eyes, took a puff of smoke, his eyes were red, and his fists were clenched. It took a long time for Nian Ning to react.

Excuse me! This brother is a place!

Nian Ning thinks that Jiang Fan has a strong concept of his own chastity, because no matter what Nian Ning says, Jiang Fan must make Nian Ning responsible for himself. The words are similar to "Be like a man! Nian Ning! Sleep is sleep! Don't run away!"

Nian Ning thought to himself, I haven't had time to sleep with you yet? ! And have you ever been slept by me? Don’t you have any point/force/number in your heart? !

This straight man may really have nothing/force/number.

He finally married Nian Ning, but he established all the certificates before marriage, and told Nian Ning frankly that he married him only to be responsible to him. The Jiang family is not a random family, and they slept with you. Even if they divorced in the end, they would still marry you.

Nian Ning has no right to say no.

But it was just for the sake of being responsible. Jiang Fan never crossed the line with Nian Ning. He was polite and restrained. The month before they got married, Jiang Fan didn't even live with Nian Ning, but later forced himself to come back to live with Nian Ning.