63

"He looked very bad before I left." The doctor shook his head and sighed, "I think the biggest problem is the psychological problem besides the ophthalmology problem. His desire for treatment is not strong anymore, and his treatment attitude is very negative."

Nian Ning tapped his fingers on the table twice as if distracted, and slowly turned to look at the doctor: "Really? But what does it have to do with me?"

The doctor was speechless, and Nian Ning lowered his eyelashes and said softly, "I made an appointment this time for an examination, not to hear these things."

The doctor gave Nian Ning a very detailed examination. It is not possible to test the sex of the fetus in China, but it is possible in Russia, but you have to tell the doctor in advance that the test can be done in about six months.

The doctor nodded after reading all the reports, and said to Nianning: "The baby should be about ten weeks old, and is very healthy, but your physical condition is not very good, a little worse than when you were in China. It seems that you have been stimulated by some trauma. You need to rest and rest, and you are still a little anemic and too thin. Your body fat is very risky to have a baby."

Nian Ning moved his fingers, his eyelashes flickered, and asked in a low voice, "What if I don't give birth?"

The doctor was taken aback, and after a while of reaction, he said in a complicated mood: "...you are already too old this month, you can no longer do drug drainage, you can only do abortion, but you are male and don't have a uterus, so you can't do conventional uterine curettage at all. If you want to have a forced abortion, you need to open the abdominal cavity and operate according to the situation. It is easy to cause massive bleeding and the risk is very high. Have you made up your mind?"

Nian Ning's lips moved: "...I didn't think about it."

The doctor sighed: "It is recommended not to induce labor, but if you must, I suggest you make a decision before tomorrow, and then we can arrange surgery for you as soon as possible. If you don't induce labor, the fetus will move, and it will be more difficult to induce labor."

The doctor thought for a while, and then added with a little pity: "But the risk of childbirth is also very high, you... want to call me."

Nian Ning pushed open the door with a pale face, and Chen Fei was very nervous when she saw his distraught appearance, she quickly stepped forward to help him up, and asked, "How is it?!"

Except for critically ill patients, in order to protect the privacy of patients, no one except the patients themselves can enter this private hospital. Unless there are some special circumstances, such as having cancer and wanting to hide it from the patient, the rest of the family members can only wait outside.

Chen Fei waited anxiously outside, and finally came out, but Nian Ning lost half of her soul when she looked like this, but she was so frightened that she almost rushed into the doctor's office to ask about the situation, but Nian Ning grabbed her hand.

Nian Ning shook his head and said, "Let's talk about it when we go back."

Chen Fei repeatedly agreed, and put the scarf around Nian Ning: "Okay, we'll talk about it when we go back."

The doctor behind him secretly confirmed that Nian Ning was gone, and finally heaved a sigh of relief. He took out his mobile phone and made a call, cursing angrily, "Hey, Jiang Fan, I really believed in your evil. Lin Hechen used you to find a doctor. You can just buy me. Now that everyone is in Russia, you still have to throw it at me!"

Jiang Fan's voice was extremely cold: "It's not that he was lost, but I entrusted you to take care of him."

The doctor leaned back on the chair, and began to pour bitter water skillfully into the phone: "Brother, Brother Fan, please do me a favor, can you be a human being? This is your wife, not mine. You can find him a house and sell it to her mother at a low price. I won't complain. You sold the house for more than 10 million and 500,000. Anyway, Brother Fan, you have money and are willing to burn it for him. I have no objection, but you built him a hospital and stuffed me in, and even forged my employment experience?"