61

Nian Ning woke up early in the morning, not because he didn't sleep well, but because he slept too well.

There may be no better place to sleep in the world, and no better person to live with than Nian Mama.

His room was cleaned up to be warm and soft. The quilt was the kind of eiderdown quilt that sags when you sleep on it, but it won't make your mouth feel stuffy. There was also an electric blanket and an electric water heater. Nian Ning had always been afraid of the cold. He had caught a severe cold twice when he came to Russia, and he even knelt on the ice for a long time when he rescued Gu Musheng.

Nian Ning often laughed at himself that he suffered from rheumatism at a young age. His knees would be sore and limp when he was cold. Sometimes in winter, his hands and feet were stiff and cold.

It felt like the blood in the veins was frozen into icicles.

When Nian Ning was thinking about coming here, he was actually quite worried that he would not be able to adapt to the weather and that it would be difficult to draw. After all, he had been here before, and the cold wind and snow blew, making him numb.

The big deal is to imitate Gu Musheng's winter swimming, and sooner or later he will be able to adapt.

Nian Ning thought that he would be so cold that he could only sleep for two or three hours a night, but after eating, Nian's mother put him on the stove and grilled him until his face became hot, and then he wiped his body and face with hot water.

Nian Ning didn't wake up even when Potato ran over to sleep on him. When he woke up at dawn, his hands and feet were as warm and hot as before going to bed.

Nian Ning sincerely felt that his mother's understanding of his mother was too shallow when he was a child, and he felt that his mother conquered men by virtue of her beauty.

Now it seems that his mother's beauty is just the beginning of conquering men, and the core of conquering men is to make you feel like a family because of her.

Nian's mother herself is actually very good. She went abroad when she said she wanted to go abroad, and made a breakthrough when she said she wanted to make a living.

Even when Mrs. Lin came to make a fuss, Nian Ning remembered that his mother didn't lose her temper, she just dismissed her in a few words.

She stood on the stairs holding Nian Ning's hand, bent over and rested her chin, and said with a winding smile [Oh, you came here for my man, then you can live with him, I can just change men, I don't like to compete with others for men].

Nian Ning wanted to use his mother's face to make Yu Sui's face at first, but in his memory, Nian's mother was the most lethal woman to men.

Nian's mother's real name is Chen Fei, which means "beautiful jade on display". Originally, Nian Ning's grandparents hoped that Chen Fei would become a gentle and homely woman, but she didn't. She felt that her grandparents' views were simply to hope that she would become a portrait of a lady locked in a window. She was unwilling at all, and she was too flamboyant.

So when she was young, she was already famous for her beauty and arrogance.

Grandpa and grandma are considered to be from a scholarly family, but in the end they had no choice but to let her go.

Chen Fei did the same to Nian Ning.

She often doesn't understand Nian Ning's persistence, but from her own growing experience, everyone has different ideas. Before touching her bottom line - Nian Ning's life safety, Chen Fei has no principles and will do whatever she likes.