70

Jiang Fan carried Nian Ning all the way home, and the man didn't let go when he reached the door. Nian Ning had no choice but to open the door on Jiang Fan's back and was carried into the room again.

The flame in the fireplace was still burning, and the wood made the sound of crackling after overburning. Jiang Fan put Nian Ning on the sofa. He half knelt down and pulled Nian Ning's trouser legs away. Nian Ning's ankle was very slender, but now it was swollen like a steamed bun.

Jiang Fan frowned. He got up and went to the bonfire to warm his hands. After warming his hands, he turned around and held down Nian Ning who was about to get up. He whispered, "Don't move! You can't knead if you are sprained!"

Nian Ning glanced at Jiang Fan, wanting to take his foot back, but Jiang Fan was rarely strong. He held Nian Ning's foot and looked at it repeatedly as if looking at some damaged precious equipment. Finally, he came to a conclusion: "Go to the hospital tomorrow and take a picture to see if there is any bone damage."

Nian Ning couldn't help but wanted to retort: "I don't want to go."

He didn't necessarily want to go, but he just didn't like Jiang Fan asking him to do things in this tone, which reminded him of some unpleasant experiences.

The bonfire was extinguished behind Jiang Fan's back. He did not let go of Nian Ning's foot, and the expression on his face was not clear. Nian Ning's heart slowly lifted with Jiang Fan's breathing, and then fell heavily.

.....will still be the same as before, being forced to do these things according to Jiang Fan's request.

The more Nian Ning thought about it, the more irritable he became. He didn't know if it was during pregnancy or what. He felt that all the rebellion he had accumulated since puberty had been fully reflected in Jiang Fan. He looked at Jiang Fan's face that could not discern joy or anger, and sneered from the bottom of his heart. Nian Ning kicked Jiang Fan's face hard with his good foot, and said hoarsely, "Get out—"

"Then don't go." Jiang Fan said lightly.

Nian Ning's words came out, and his foot was already on Jiang Fan's face. This man's always strong decision turned a corner out of thin air. Nian Ning's eyes widened, and he sat up straight in disbelief, staring at Jiang Fan in a daze.

Jiang Fan looked at him, carefully put down Nian Ning's feet, inhaled and exhaled gently, and said, "Nian Ning, I am no longer your husband, and I have no right to meddle with you."

"You can reject me at will."

Nian Ning came back to his senses, that's right, Jiang Fan was no longer his husband, and he had no reasonable place to restrict him.

He withdrew his feet and curled up on the sofa, looking at Jiang Fan vigilantly with his small face resting on his knees. Nian Ning's face was flushed by the cold wind, and melted snowdrops hung wet on his eyelashes. When he curled up in a small ball insecurely, he looked like a child who had been wronged and cried a lot. Nian Ning's voice was hoarse from the cold snow.

Jiang Fan was so breathless, he looked at Nian Ning's swollen ankle, and said in a low voice, "But we still have to deal with it..."

Nian Ning exploded immediately, and he looked at Jiang Fan viciously: "You said you would not force me! You are not my husband anymore! You have no right to control me!!"

"Yes." Jiang Fan's face was calm and unwavering. He knelt on one knee and said sincerely, "So Nian Ning, I beg you, is it okay?"

He said: "I know you don't like me, forced you, and wronged you, but I beg you, please deal with your injury first, can you?"