19

Mrs. Lin gave Nian's father a look: "Hey! You just graduated at the end of the year! Why are you so anxious about these things! There are so many people who like him, there are not many people who like Gu Musheng, and there are not many people who miss him. You have to let Xiaonian choose! Gu Musheng is sincere to him, but in that way, if Xiaonian really gets married, he will probably be tightly controlled. Do you think you can easily see your son?"

Father Nian thought about it, then nodded and said: "Take some time to back up "Breaking the Ice". Go there in person. After all, he is the young master of the Gu family. Even if you don't like it, you must do it well."

Nian Zhi stood up abruptly, stabilized himself, lowered his head and said, "...Mom and Dad, I have something to do, so I'm leaving first."

Nian Zhi left the house and immediately called Lu Meng: "Lu Meng, I may have to go back to England recently, do you want to come with me?"

He couldn't help shaking his hands while talking, Nianzhi was really scared, his hands and feet were cold from fear, he couldn't forget to see Gu Musheng lying in the icy water of the bathtub without making a sound.

Ice drifted slowly on his flawless face. Gu Musheng was handsome and graceful lying in the pure white bathtub, like a humanoid monster entering a deep sleep, with only occasional air bubbles floating from his hair. His knuckles were clearly defined and his hands were folded on his chest. There was a new book of Nian Ning's comics under his hand.

And the trembling Nian Zhi accidentally disturbed the sleeping monster under the ice.

Gu Mucheng slowly opened his eyes. From under the water, he opened his silver-blue eyes like a man-eating monster, and exhaled a white mist: "Why don't you come and hug me?"

Suddenly, he got up and pressed Nianzhi's head in the bathtub, which was struggling constantly: "No, you are not him, you will not come to hug me, I recognized the wrong person."

...This person is really a complete lunatic.

Nianzhi didn't even dare to recall the memory, he didn't dare to go back to England alone, he wanted to be alone with him: "Lu Meng, I remember that your graduation work seems to be auctioned, how about I accompany you to the scene?"

This is what Nian Zhi wanted to personally promote for Lu Meng. Nian Zhi is not cheap. Lu Meng was naturally happy to hear that, but he was puzzled: "Why are you leaving so soon after you come back?"

Nianzhi was silent for a while, then said dryly, "...something happened."

As soon as Lu Meng thought about the news he heard recently, he felt sympathy and envy at the same time: "I heard that Mrs. Gu came to your house in person? What's the matter, she forced you to get back together with Gu Mucheng? You can't bear it and are leaving again?"

She sighed jokingly: "Tell me about you, I have to leave again, this is to force Gu Mucheng to death, it's really cruel."

Nian Zhi remained silent for a while, before avoiding answering: "Are you going back?"

If he doesn't leave, he will be forced to death by Gu Mucheng! He doesn't want to stay here for a moment! He is leaving! He wants to escape from Gu Musheng like before! Go to a safer place!

Lu Meng said generously: "Go back! Why don't you go back? The great painter Nianzhi will go to the water for me to promote! You report your ID number, and I will buy you a plane ticket! If you want to go to the UK, I will buy it for you within my ability!"

After a while, Lu Meng's puzzled voice came from the opposite side: "No, Nian Zhi, why are you restricted from leaving the country? You can't buy a plane ticket."