66

Jiang Fan was tall and burly, and just stared at Nian Ning without saying a word. Seeing that Nian Ning hadn't come back after opening the door, Chen Fei came over vigilantly with a baking tray. Seeing Jiang Fan standing at the door, he was even more frightened, and his voice trembled: "Who is this person?"

Jiang Fan is tall enough, punches all the year round and is strong and strong. His appearance is not friendly, and his expressionless face makes people panic when he looks fierce. From a distance, he is blocked at the door covered in wind and snow, like the beginning of some European and American horror movie.

Chen Fei's hand holding the baking tray trembled slightly, ready to face this person at any time, but Nian Ning said helplessly, "I'm not your wife, we're already divorced, Jiang Fan, let go, I'll send you to a hotel in the city."

Chen Fei was stunned for a moment, and her eyes fell on Jiang Fan's hand. The man who looked about as tall as the door looked indifferent, but his hand was holding on to Nian Ning's clothes, and his tone was also light, but Chen Fei felt a sense of grievance and coquettishness inexplicably: "Honey, it's cold."

Chen Fei: "..."

Chen Fei silently put down the baking tray.

She turned her head and asked Nian Ning, "Which ex-husband of yours is he? How do you feel..." Chen Fei pointed to her head with her fingers delicately, and said in a complicated tone, "Is there something wrong with him here? He doesn't seem very smart. The young man looks talented, but it's a pity..."

Nian Ning didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Mom, he's just like this when he's drunk."

Chen Fei clicked his tongue softly, and said with disgust: "A man who dares to get drunk alone in the outskirts of Russia either wants to commit suicide or is really stupid."

Nian Ning couldn't refute Chen Fei for a while. It has been snowing heavily in the outskirts of Russia for the past few days. It is very dangerous to go back to a tavern drunk alone. Many times, if a person fails to stand still and falls asleep in the snow, he is really drunk and will freeze to death.

Nian Ning could only say, "He's not usually like this."

Chen Fei waved her hand and said: "Don't let him go to the city to leave the hotel. We don't have a car so it's hard to mess with him. You and I are orphans, widows, and two widows. You are still pregnant, so it's not safe. Let him in first. This idiot's face is covered with frost. He may have been standing at the door for a long time. If he is not stupid, he will be frozen."

Chen Fei said that she and Nian Ning were widows, so she killed all of Nian Ning's ex-husbands and Nian's father, and killed five men in one sentence. It could be heard that Chen Fei was also angry with Jiang Fan for coming to the house at such an early night, but he couldn't really throw the drunk out of the door and freeze to death.

Nian Ning hesitated for a moment, then dragged Jiang Fan in and said, "Come in."

Jiang Fan came in very obediently, but he was really drunk, he was drunk, he was tall, and he didn't bow his head when he entered the door. He directly hit the small door inside. He held his forehead and looked at Nian Ning in confusion. There was a red mark on his head that seemed to wipe his forehead. Jiang Fan looked at Nian Ning and said, "Honey, I can't come in, you're short."

Chen Fei laughed so hard that the baking pan hit her feet: "You still said that he is not a fool. I see no real fool is as stupid as him. Did you divorce him because he was stupid?"

Nian Ning was also made to laugh a little, and said, "It's not because he's stupid, it's because he's dead."

Chen Fei: "..."