3

The customer service finally became vigilant. He held the phone and answered after deliberation: "We don't have this kind of service here, sir."

Nian Ning slapped the sofa loudly: "My husbands are all dead! They left me a huge inheritance! I have plenty of money! Hurry up!"

Suddenly forced to accept customer service with a huge amount of information: "...."

This is a guest who sounds like a lot of stories.

The customer service didn't want to entangle this nonsense customer too much: "If you really want this kind of service, of course we can provide you with a phone number. Which one do you need? You sound like a man, but you have husbands...so do you need a male service or a female service?"

The logic of Nian Ning's choice was simple and rude: "I want the more expensive one!"

Customer service: "........Okay, it's a man. I'll leave the phone number to you. Please write down the phone number xxxx."

Nian Ning dug out his phone in a daze, and wrote it down carefully, but his mind was completely blank. When he typed, he clicked on the ex-husband column of the address book. He didn't know whose four numbers he clicked on. He said to the other side very confidently: "I'll give you the money, come and fuck me! I'll buy this service with my husband's inheritance!"

In fact, these four numbers had already been empty. After all, the owner of the phone number had died, but the phone that Nian Ning called actually rang twice before being connected.

The other party paused for breath: "Nianning, where are you?"

Nian Ning got up on a big soft and messy bed the next day. The big bed was rolled into a mess. Looking at the fighting situation, it was very fierce. Even the bed sheet was torn, which shows how hard the service bought with money is.

Nian Ning: "......"

day.

The memory of last night slowly came back, and he was completely fragmented after the last phone call. Judging by the current situation, the service staff is very dedicated and in place.

Nian Ning lifted the sheet expressionlessly, and tried to get out of bed pretending that nothing happened. As soon as he stood up, his knees softened, and he knelt down as soon as he saw it.

day!

The service staff called this is too awesome! This is more dedicated than his acting in marriage! Don't you dislike his dirty feet? !

With a splitting headache, Nian Ning rubbed his waist, which was almost protruded by someone, and sat up on the bed as if he had hemorrhoids: "Hiss! It hurts!"

Nian Ning lay on the bed with tears in his eyes, and called the hotel customer service like a kid with his head turned over: "I want to check out!"

Standing next to a Bugatti Veyron at the entrance of the hotel was a sleek young man. He was wearing sunglasses and leaning against the luxury car shaking his legs. When Nian Ning was limping towards the entrance of the hotel, the young man pulled down the sunglasses and hung them on the tip of his nose, with a horrified expression: "Are you sure?! Nian Ning, you really put yourself..."

The man looked dreamy: "...I believe you don't like Jiang Fan at all. You are still a virgin after you have been with him for so long. Once you get divorced..."

The one who said this was the driver yesterday.

Nian Ning opened the rear door of the Bugatti Veyron, leaned up skillfully, and lay down on the back seat like a bum changing a water tank: "Go, don't let anyone see you!"