9

After Nian Ning woke up, the news he got was that Lin Hechen died in the fire trying to save him. He was in a daze for two days, and when he found that he couldn't hold the pen with his right hand, he was in a daze for another two days.

On the fifth day of Fa's stay, Jiang Fan visited Nian's house, and he was sent to Jiang Fan's bed in a numb manner. Seeing the man hugging him tightly, reeking of alcohol but still upright, Nian Ning couldn't help laughing.

Then Nian Ning curled up in Jiang Fan's arms, with his head resting on Jiang Fan's chest, covering his mouth with his trembling right hand, crying tears poured from his fingers, soaking his blood-soaked bandage, and he burst into tears.

Nian Ning only cried for three minutes, and Nian Ning only allowed himself to cry for three minutes. After crying, he pulled the quilt away, kicked Jiang Fan away, and fell asleep.

Nian Ning's right hand was almost healed, but it still hurt a little when he saw Lin Hechen.

Nian Ning sat down next to Lin Hechen, his brows were calm and calm, and his voice was very low: "It's not for nothing, Wa Quan, Mr. Lin is really interesting."

Lin Hechen's breathing was very light, his eyes were blinded, and he was always covered with gauze, and he was slightly biased to Ning's side in previous years: "I really didn't come here for Waquan, I'd rather be jade pieces—"

The remaining four words were spat out by him with a smile, "——It's not complete."

Nian Ning was very calm: "Let's watch the pv, Mr. Lin." He paused and said again: "Sorry, I forgot that Mr. Lin can't see it."

Lin Hechen said gently, "It's fine, as long as I can hear you."

The screen on the big screen went dark, and a blood-stained long sword fell down. Flames of war and eagles came from a distance. A young man with a feather fan and a scarf faced each other sideways. The sound of the drum beat reverberated, and two brush characters flashed on the screen—"Troubled Times".

Fighting, strategy, secret treachery, life-and-death game, and in the end, Yu Sui raised her eyes thrillingly, her beautiful eyes flowed, and she smiled sweetly: "How about this plan?" The bed curtain fell ambiguously in the shadow of the dim light, and the screen went dark after Shanshan's soul-stirring chaos, jumping out of the list of behind-the-scenes personnel.

In terms of art direction, it is the name of [Bu Wei Quan].

Nian Ning, who just wanted to say that the picture was well done: "..."

Lin Hechen: "I did some art direction for "A Troubled Times". I can't see it, but it's just according to your favorite aesthetic."

Nian Ning got up and said politely: "The pv effect is very good, thank you very much for the work of everyone in Waquan! I hope our cooperation this time can be successful. In the end, I hope it is better to adjust the picture according to the audience's taste. My aesthetics is more personal after all, so it is not suitable as a reference standard."

Lin Hechen called him in a low voice, and reached out to shake his right hand, but missed because he couldn't see it: "Nian Ning, your right hand..."

Nian Ning paused for a moment, and said peacefully, "It's okay, thank you for your concern."

As soon as he opened the meeting room, he saw Jia Bao who was waiting at the door sluggishly. The moment Jia Bao saw Nian Ning, tears welled up in his eyes: "Ning! I saw your ex-husband again! Am I dead? How can I see all dead people today!"

Nian Ning couldn't help but patted the silly boy's head pityingly: "Why? I won't die if you die. Take a good look at me. I'm alive and well. You must be fine."