14

Wang Fangqiang paused, flipped through it again, casually pointed to a few random pages of the comic materials submitted by Nian Ning, and said, "Leave aside this matter, why didn't you mention a word about this online artist's plagiarism of other famous artists, Wu Zhi? His background here is "Landscape and Falling Snow" by the master of traditional Chinese painting Wang Fanghong, and here is a reference to Liu Yilian's "War Horse".

Wang Fangqiang closed the file with a snap, squinted his eyes and said meaningfully: "These are all honorary members of the Artists Association who haven't written for a long time now, Wu Zhi, I remember Luo Kaifeng is still your old friend, don't you want to say that these members, including your old friend Luo Kaifeng, all copied this comic."

Wang Fangqiang stroked and twirled his jade ring finger: "I don't understand why you are holding on to Teacher Nianzhi. In my opinion, a painter who has borrowed too much from the history of painting is put together with a promising painter. In my opinion, it is obvious that the former is more likely to copy the latter."

Wang Fangqiang smiled: "I remember Luo Kaifeng thanked a Mr. Nian in the special acknowledgments when the painting of "The Cold-Faced Girl" was completed. Mr. Nian Zhi also admitted that he is this Mr. Nian. Why are you targeting the person you want to thank for your old friend?"

Nian Zhi himself smiled and admitted that he was Mr. Nian in an interview abroad. After returning to China, there was such a big movement in the Artists Association. Wang Fangqiang not only took a fancy to the background behind Nian Zhi, but also admired the level of Nian Zhi, the "Mr. Nian".

Wu Zhi is still trying to reason: "The timeline is wrong! Nian Zhi's painting is obviously behind Nian Ning!"

Wang Fangqiang shrugged and said, "Who knows if this painter has seen Mr. Nian Zhi's creative process diagram by mistake? You also know that our paintings are not the same as those of us who draw a painting in a few hours on the Internet. Sometimes we have to lock ourselves in the studio to paint and change for several years. Besides, how do you explain the similarities between this cartoon and other painters?"

Wang Fangqiang crossed his hands, implying something: "Wu Zhi, what are you trying to do by speaking up for this man? What benefits did he give you?"

Wu Zhi was so angry that he was dizzy and sad. He was beaten up by Wang Fangqiang and was so angry that he couldn't speak for a few minutes.

He just glanced at the silent people in the room, and everyone lowered their heads in unison.

Not a single person stood up and spoke.

Wu Zhi doesn't believe that those who have the ability to enter the Artists Association will not see the possibility of Nian Zhi plagiarizing Nian Ning, they just don't want to cause trouble.

After all, the famous Nianzhi artist's father was the head of the Nian family, and his mother was from the Lin family. The young master of the Gu family was so angry that he became a beauty.

With the blessing of the forces at the top of the capital pyramid, fighting against them in the realm of art and seeking justice is undoubtedly equivalent to shaking a tree with a mayfly.

Takeshi exhaled slowly and closed his eyes.

More than two years ago, Wu Zhi was not the vice president of the city's Artists Association, but just a cadre. He received a document requesting appraisal, which contained "Breaking the Ice" and a somewhat crude draft that were auctioned at a sky-high price at that time.

What a sensational and ridiculous thing, someone wants to use a draft to sue the 110 million glorious "Break the Ice" at auction, and most people will think it is a prank when they receive this kind of report, and throw it away without even reading it.