58

After Nian Zhi was rescued, Jia Bao came down the cliff. He pretended to ask a few questions about the car accident, and asked if he needed to help save people. The people who stayed behind looked at each other, and the principals all ran away, hesitatingly saying that they should.

Jia Bao was so nervous that he was almost out of breath. He almost collapsed on the car when he got this answer, and quickly asked someone to help Nian Ning out of the car.

"sorry to bother you."

Jia Bao burst into tears. He helped Nian Ning to carry the crowd up the road, sobbing, "Are you really going?"

Nian Ning patted his hand: "If I don't leave, all these efforts will be in vain."

Jia Bao was in a hurry, he was very reluctant to part with Nian Ning, and said anxiously, "That's not what I mean, I don't think there is any need to be so anxious."

Nian Ning shook his head: "Don't be in a hurry, Nianzhi will definitely reveal his secrets when he wakes up. He can't pretend to be me."

"He's so stupid, stupid and poisonous. I would believe that I exchanged lives with him." Nian Ning couldn't help laughing when he thought of Nian Zhi's frantic expression that could steal the life he wanted.

Nian Ning clutched his lower abdomen, his expression changed slightly.

He and Nian Zhi also have an unforgeable alternative - he is still pregnant, as long as Nian Ning is sent to the hospital to be rescued, and the doctor tells the result, Lin Hechen will know immediately that it is not him.

All that Nian Ning did was to buy himself time to escape. He didn't play tricks like exchanging civet cats for princes. Nian Ning didn't think he was smart enough to play this game. All the existing methods were learned from his inferior ex-husbands.

Nian Ning was just playing with the time lag - he wanted to escape from this place before Nian Zhi was exposed, which was what he wanted to do before.

Nian Ning looked at Jia Bao: "If Nian Zhi reveals his secrets, you and I will be locked up before I can escape, and I will be locked up by them. Your brother will also ground you to protect you."

This is the truth, if Jia Bao's brother knew that this brat Jia Bao was stealing under the hands of some big bosses, he would be so angry that he would wring his head off, and the others would not be able to say what they would do.

But if Nian Ning succeeded in escaping, even if Jia Bao was discovered to have participated in Nian Ning's plan, Jia Bao would still have a bargaining chip in his hand—that is, Nian Ning's whereabouts. As long as he knew where Nian Ning's whereabouts were, people like Lin Hechen would not easily touch him.

Jia Bao held Nian Ning's hand worriedly: "Okay, I'll take it...my medical card, be careful all the way."

Nian Ning reached out and hugged Jia Bao. He closed his eyes and said, "Well, I'll be back."

Nian Ning called Nian's father while walking to the airport. He used to pretend to have a cold to pretend he had a hoarse voice. Now there is no need to pretend. Nian Ning sucked in a lot of smoke and dust when the car exploded.

Nian Ning looked at his watch with a calm expression, but said in a sad tone, "Dad! Dad! I kidnapped Nian Ning! I can't help it. I hope he will let me go and don't sue me, but the car was overturned by a lunatic. Dad, you need to help me! Nian Ning is in the hospital now!"

Nian Ning's words were incoherent, but they seemed very real: "Dad, I was expelled from SARS. I don't want to go to jail. I have nothing left. Send me abroad, and let me start over!"