64

Chen Fei's face darkened obviously, and she held Nian Ning's hand tightly with both hands. Although the fire had been roasting for a while, Nian Ning's hand was still cold, just like this child, as if she had never lived a warm and good life.

Her nose was a little sour, she was worried and angry, she wanted to curse but she didn't have enough confidence, she said: "...Ningning, the risk is really too great..."

"What if something happens to you, what should I do?" Her voice was a little choked up, "What would you do if you let me and Tuo, the orphan dog and widowed mother, do in this world of ice and snow?"

Nian Ning was amused, his expression was not so serious, but Chen Fei pinched his ears relentlessly, and scolded with red eyes: "Still laughing! Women have a narrow escape from induced labor this month. You are a man, and your health is not good. You don't know how to do it after the operation! If something really happens, who are you to blame?"

After she finished speaking, she turned her head away. Nian Ning sighed and leaned over to look at Chen Fei's teary face: "But... I don't want him to be like me after he was born, like a bargaining chip."

Chen Fei's body froze for a moment, and then tears flowed uncontrollably: "...Ning Ning, you have such a long life, why do you always feel that you are a bargaining chip?"

Nian Ning was startled, and Chen Fei turned to look at him directly: "You may have been a bargaining chip for several years, but you have never compromised, so you are not a bargaining chip now, you are free, and you ran out."

Nian Ning frowned slowly: "If they catch me..."

Chen Fei said lightly: "Then you defeat them, they love you, this is your bargaining chip, Ning Ning, mother is a very cruel person, your father did a lot of crazy things to save me back then, but I just think he is like a comedian, has nothing to do with me at all, he was tortured by me and almost went crazy and asked me why I don't love him anymore."

Chen Fei looked at Nian Ning: "I said, is there anything worthy of my love about you now?"

She stroked Nian Ning's hand one after another, lowered her eyes and said softly, "You are soft-hearted. These people tortured you, and you tortured yourself. If you want me to say, if they tortured you, you can torture them back. Don't think about how nice they were to you. It's meaningless. It's just consuming yourself. Your father held his armpits to the sky. What happened?"

She bit her lower lip, her eyes flicked around, she was exactly Chen Fei, the big beauty who was hated by every family back then, and she said with a light smile: "Men have such virtues, and if you get used to them, it will not end well. Be kind to yourself. Ningning, you love yourself well. Now you have a studio in your hand and you want a big project. You paint well, study hard, and give birth to a child. Do you want any men in the future?"

She thought about it and thought it was funny: "I don't quite understand what young people are talking about raising little milk dogs and little wolf dogs." Chen Fei pinched Nian Ning's face and said, "But you are the son of my big star Chen. Even if you don't spend a penny, there are still some men and women who are fascinated by you. You hold some for me. Don't look at anyone, take it to heart! What a shame!"

The smile on Nian Ning's face became stronger, and he could see that Chen Fei was trying to make him laugh. Chen Fei was relieved when he saw him smile, patted his head, stood up and said, "I know you are sensible, but Ning Ning, you should also plan for yourself. If there is anything to do, save you first. It's difficult to deal with your men, but there are always ways to survive."

Chen Fei rubbed the dog's head of the potato that had been coming here, and said: "I'm going to cook roast duck. This dish takes time, so you just went to check it. We have a good meal today."