25

In order to divorce, Nian Ning quarreled with him and threw hundreds of millions of things, but Gu Musheng refused to divorce.

Gu Musheng felt that Nian Ning was that person, but Nian Ning himself never admitted it, and even hated Gu Musheng for mentioning this matter. Every time he mentioned Gu Musheng, he would be ridiculed with cynicism, making him so angry that he wanted to die with Nian Ning.

Gu Musheng couldn't find any evidence, so he could only suffocate with Nianning!

At the beginning, he was struggling with Nian Ning with a stubbornness of being offended. The more Nian Ning wanted to leave, the more he would not let go, but in the end, Gu Musheng felt that it didn't matter to him whether Nian Ning was or not. He just wanted Nian Ning, and no one else could do it.

Even if they were torturing each other until he couldn't reach the white head and died young in anger, Gu Mucheng would not let go easily.

Gu Musheng must want Nian Ning to like him. Although he himself doesn't understand the purpose of this desperate stubbornness, Gu Musheng just wants Nian Ning to admit that he likes him, admits that Nian Ning has drawn him because of his love, it seems that there is this precarious evidence.

Gu Musheng found out about Nian Ning's private report that Nian Zhi plagiarized him.

The report is "Breaking the Ice".

Gu Musheng finally got a piece of evidence under the strict guard of everyone and the denial of the person concerned.

Nian Ning has painted for him. As long as Gu Mucheng thinks about this, he feels his heart is about to explode. He has never had such a feeling because of a person since he was a child, as if he was an ant being manipulated wantonly in his hand. At such a low-level moment, Gu Mucheng felt ashamed, but even if he was ashamed——

——He also wanted to see the paintings Nian Ning drew for him.

After Gu Musheng caught the clues that leaked from this point, he quickly questioned Nian Ning. Gu Musheng seemed to have grasped some life-saving straw. Underneath his anger was a terrified joy, but all this was covered up by his arrogant skin. He asked Nian Ning: "You reported to the Artists Association that Breaking the Ice plagiarized you, where is your original copy?"

Nian Ning showed a vigilant expression, and then seemed to understand that the other party had already found out about this matter, and it was useless to be vigilant, so he relaxed and mocked: "Yes, "Break the Ice" is plagiarized from me, and the young master spent 110 million to buy a copy that plagiarized my draft. Is it IQ tax?" Me? Didn't I tell you that I'm not that person, why do you still ask?"

Gu Mucheng's eyes lit up, he didn't care about those at all, he just covered up the uncontrollable corners of his mouth with his cold appearance: "You'd better tell the truth."

He hurriedly put on the windbreaker, but still couldn't help turning his head and gave Nian Ning a hug, then ran away quickly with red ears, leaving only one sentence: "When I come back, I will settle the score with you."

But the draft was fake, and Nian Ning played him a trick.

Then a new draft, maybe it was freshly drawn last night and put in to play with him.

But Gu Musheng was played crazy.

When he came back from the Artists Association, he went upstairs immediately. Gu Musheng asked Nian Ning with restrained anger, wishing he could just strangle this person who could control his emotions at will: "Where's your draft?!"

Nian Ning smiled at him as if nothing had happened, and shrugged: "Didn't Young Master Gu see it? It's just a fake draft, but Young Master Gu has a good style. If you say it is broken, it will be broken."