15

Wu Zhi later mentioned this matter within the City Artists Association, but many times it ended without a problem. This time he received Nian Ning's information again.

He didn't want to deprive this child of a fair treatment again.

Three years ago, Wu Zhi took over the vice president, because he knew that he couldn't do anything, and he took over the position with some selfishness and self-comfort, telling himself that the higher he went, the more he could do.

And he got the position of vice president by giving up Nian Ning. Now, he has encountered a more convincing situation than before, but he still can't do anything.

Wang Fangqiang knocked on the table, coughed twice, and warned: "Let's adjourn the meeting, Vice President Wu Zhi, Mr. Nianzhi is about to enter the Artists Association. If you come across something like this in the future, you should show him it first and then bring it to the meeting. Don't make a fuss over it with the accusations of some messy people."

Wu Zhi raised his head slowly, and repeated word by word: "Show him the information you reported before we discuss it?"

He suddenly smiled bitterly, "If he thinks otherwise, we won't discuss it, shall we?"

Wang Fangqiang turned his face away: "Then they don't think so, is it meaningful for us to discuss here? Vice President Wu Zhi, you also know that plagiarism is a very subjective thing..."

Wu Zhi interrupted Wang Fangqiang: "President Wang, I have never heard of the principle of handing over the criminal evidence to the suspect for his own judgment."

These words made Nian Zhi's words a bit ugly, Wang Fangqiang was furious with Wu Zhi, who was fighting against him, and said indiscriminately: "Wu Zhi, do you know how you got to be the vice president?!"

Wu Zhi calmly took off the badge on his chest, pressed it down on the table, pushed forward with two fingers under Wang Fangqiang's astonished eyes, looked up at Wang Fangqiang and said, "I know, I resign, President Wang."

Wu Zhi took a deep breath, and looked around at the people around him: "I took a wrong step to get to this location, and now I really don't want to add to the mistakes, a place like this, if you hold a pen with your hand, can you really draw a good picture?"

"Even if the painting is finished." Wu Zhi paused, "Aren't you afraid that others will steal it?"

Some of the people sitting below finally changed their eyes.

The little assistant trotted behind Nian Ning, who was walking like the wind, holding up a small laptop and panting while reading: "The Artists Association has not responded, and they are still contacting Waquan Company!"

Nian Ning nodded halfway and the phone rang, and he picked it up: "Hello? Second Master Bao, please tell me quickly if you have something to do, I'm taking care of important matters."

"What a big deal!" Jia Bao was furious, "Have you checked the official blog and website of the Municipal Artists Association on Weibo? These bitches posted an announcement and reposted that post. That post has been deleted long ago, and now it's 404. The Artists Association reposted such invisible things, and even said that they support painters' reasonable rights protection! Now the online comments are all one-sided!"

Jia Bao's voice was very loud, and the little assistant who followed behind could hear it. She only confirmed that there was no movement from the Artists Association three minutes ago, and now she frantically turned on her mobile phone to check, and immediately held it up to show Nian Ning: "Mr. Nian, it was posted a minute ago!"

There are already thousands of comments below, all of which are unsightly insults, and the little assistant's eyes are red.

...Obviously, yesterday there were many people who praised Troubled Times PV as the animation with the best artistic effect in recent years, but today it seems that they will be blinded if they look at it too much.