5

Nian Ning smiled kindly: "That's not true, my brother has the ability to be close to the script, but my mother is not capable, so she can only be close to you, isn't she?"

Mu Shubai's second uncle: "..."

Nian Ning's mother sighed melancholy and mournfully: "It turns out that you haven't written the script to show that this young master is capable."

The tone was as if he had misjudged the wrong person.

Mu Shubai's second uncle: "..."

If Nian Ning's mother hadn't been courageous and curious, she wouldn't have become the first wave in and outside the circle back then, but Mu Shubai's second uncle said it was fine, so she happily packed it up and dragged Nian Ning to the Mu family's Mid-Autumn Festival dinner.

It is said to be the Mu family's Mid-Autumn Festival dinner, but besides the Mu family, there are many other people who have a good relationship with the Mu family. The Nian family obviously cannot meet the line to attend the Mu family's dinner.

But some people are willing to let the Mu family cross the line, such as Master Mu's sweetheart, Nian Zhi.

Nian Ning looked at Mu Shubai and Nian Zhi surrounded by the crowd.

Mu Shubai's expression was still very calm, but he was not cold anymore, and he even had a rare level of peace. He replied from time to time, and Nian Zhi smiled very lightly. He had a very naive temperament, ignorant and delicate, and looked very pitiful.

Nian Zhi and Nian Ning are seven to eight points similar in appearance, but Nian Ning's eyes and face are rounder, soft and pure and beautiful, completely different from Nian Ning's type of eyes that are radiant when they raise the tails of his eyes.

Nian Ning looked away, he was not interested in watching Nian Zhi pretend to be good, he fixed his eyes on the long table behind the two people - moon cakes, seafood, dessert cakes.

He ate a piece of five-nut mooncake that was not very digestible all day. He was so hungry that he panicked. Nian Ning looked around and sneaked closer.

He stopped at a place where the two of them could barely find out and he could eat, stuffing down mouthfuls. Before Nian Ning had eaten a few mouthfuls, he heard Mu Shubai's plain voice: "Today I rescued a person who looks a bit like you, Nian Zhi."

Nian Ning choked on eating, and Nian Zhi also paused for no reason: "It looks a bit like me?"

Someone next to him laughed and said, "Like our young master? Who doesn't know that young master is the best-looking in our circle, did this person go to fix it?"

The young masters laughed and responded, but Nian Zhi frowned uncomfortably: "Don't comment on strangers like that, it's very rude."

A few people stopped talking in an instant, and Nian Zhi felt a little embarrassed: "I'm not particularly good-looking, so there's no need to make it up to me, Aunt Zhang is prettier than me."

Aunt Zhang is Nian Ning's mother, and it's not without reason that Nian Zhi mentioned her. This big star is running around the hall like a butterfly, holding the curtain book and second uncle Bai, and greeting her with a smile.

It's just that no one responded to her except Nianzhi.

One of them had an unconcealable disgust on his face, and scoffed: "Can this kind of guy compare to you? Nianzhi, don't be so kind-hearted that you treat a bitch as a family member. No matter how good-looking this kind of person is, it's nothing more than gold and jade. I don't know what's in my belly now. Maybe it's the second uncle Bai..."