65

After Nian Ning described Jia Bao's character and type to Chen Fei in detail, Chen Fei burst out laughing and said, "Whether you marry him or he marries you, it's not possible. I like this kid's personality, but he's not stable enough, nor powerful enough. You have to think again."

Steady, powerful, and decent, Nian Ning can only think of Jiang Fan, but from the bottom of his heart, although his marriage life with each of his ex-husbands is not happy, the life with Jiang Fan is not bad, but Nian Ning is very resistant to Jiang Fan being the father of his unborn child.

Nian Ning always felt that Jiang Fan would like to meddle in things, which annoyed him, and to be honest, the tracker left him in the shadow for a long time. For a while, Nian Ning didn't even turn on the GPS location of his phone, because he didn't want to be located by anything.

Accompanied by Chen Fei the next day, Nian Ning went to the college to apply for a one-year delay in admission. He said it was because of his health. The professor said it was a pity, but hoped that Nian Ning would not be sad because of this kind of thing. He is very talented and will shine brightly one day.

Sooner or later, Nian Ning, who will shine brightly, nestled in the thick and soft quilt, warmed his hands with the belly of potatoes, and drew on the hand-painted board. A few days after he came here, his assistant began to send emails to remind him to update, saying that the reader’s reminder blade had been sent to the studio, and if he didn’t update it, he would call the police.

As a miserable serial cartoonist without pregnancy leave, Nian Ning had to sit up from the bed to draw.

The painting of "The World in Trouble" has come to an end, and the final oss in it finally appeared, Yu Sui, who has always shown herself as a woman.

After the male protagonist, Uncle Mu, attacked several countries and set off a violent catastrophe, the true identity of Yu Sui, who has been walking in the world with a knife of the male protagonist, is gradually revealed-the male protagonist is the prince of the subjugated Emperor Zhou, and Yu Sui is the illegitimate son. The days of living and working in peace and contentment.

After Yu Sui was covered with blood on his hands, he thought that the male protagonist was also so unreasonable. After the failure, he still regarded the common people at the bottom as straw dogs, and completely recklessly wanted to use the troubled times to start a prosperous world that would rule the world. Wouldn't it fall apart like Zhou Tianzi before?

This scene of unification and collapse, chaos and unification, and the scene of long-term unity and long-term division, in the end, it is these ordinary people who suffer.

Yu Sui Duanfa changed out of her colorful clothes, put on an ugly mask to cover up her alluring appearance, stepped on a horse, revealed her identity as the son of Emperor Zhou, and became a general. Yu Sui called a group of people to fight the hero.

Nian Ning had a great time painting. He could imagine how the straight men in China who had called Yu Sui for several years would cry when they knew that Yu Sui was a woman.

What [wife! What's wrong with you, wife! Why did you take it out and it’s bigger than me, my wife! 】

What else [I must be having a nightmare, I will find out when I wake up.. My ass hurts a bit, Yu Sui wife, did you do something? 】

【I shed tears of not knowing if I am gay】

Nian Ning wanted to laugh when he thought about it. He felt that he was very cute among straight male readers. He was also called wife for a long time after his photos were exposed. The way straight men express love is really simple and silly.

Or it is to spend money on him, such as krypton gold to buy Nian Ning's previous limited edition "Troubled Times".

Either the small mouth is smeared with honey, and there is a young wife on the left, another young wife, and what kind of sweetheart, I want to marry you, or what I want to marry you, I want you to have monkeys, and I will give you monkeys.