74

After Jiang Fan knew that Nian Ning was going to see Gu Musheng, he sat on the sofa without saying a word. Before, Nian Ning would be bluffed by the black face pulled down by this man, but now he realizes that Jiang Fan is nothing more than a paper tiger to him. He walked slowly over and leaned next to Jiang Fan's face and said, "You don't want me to go?"

Jiang Fan glanced at him slightly, the meaning in his eyes was obvious, but he paused a few times when he opened his mouth, and finally said: "Go if you want, I won't take care of you."

"You can take care of it too." Nian Ning had a smile on his face, and the smile fell on his eyes, as if they would glow, "Now you have the qualifications."

Jiang Fan's jaw tightened, and he fixed his eyes on Nian Ning, and immediately changed his words: "Then don't go."

Nian Ning: "..."

It's kind of rude to ask you to take care of you.

Nian Ning was a little dumbfounded: "No, I can't let him stay there forever, what kind of talk is that?"

"Then I'll go together too." Jiang Fan stared at Nian Ning firmly.

Nian Ning fell on Jiang Fan with a muffled laugh: "...Are you so worried about me, afraid that I will run away with him?"

Jiang Fan clings to him, which is quite cute. Why didn't he notice it before.

"It's not that you're running away." Jiang Fan rubbed his chin gently on the top of Nian Ning's head, and he sighed helplessly, "I'm afraid that something will happen to you. You made such a noise before and ran away that you scared me to death."

Nian Ning stuck out his tongue while buried in Jiang Fan's arms, and argued, "Then what can I do, I can run away too?"

"You come to me." Jiang Fan whispered in his ear, "Wherever you want to go, I will let you go. No one dares to stop you, I swear."

Nian Ning was taken aback. He remembered that he had been here for so long, but no one had come to his door. Gu Musheng was the first one, and he was stuck in the school without knowing where he was.

Among them, if there is no one to help him operate...

Nian Ning buried his head in Jiang Fan's arms, closed his eyes, and finally relaxed himself completely, and Jiang Fan still hugged him.

An unprecedented sense of stability came.

………..

Nian Ning stepped on the snow with one deep foot and one shallow foot, and Jiang Fan held his waist behind him. Every time Nian Ning took a step, he was terrified. After the snow fell, the road would become much slippery.

"I didn't receive the things you sent!" He complained, his nose was red from the cold, obviously it was a pity tone, but coupled with that gorgeous face, it brought out a coquettish coquettish feeling, "Tell me again carefully, what did you give me, and you can buy me another set when you go back."

Nian Ning's eyelashes were wet with snow. The man without edges was incredibly soft, and even such bossy orders were a little playful, and Jiang Fan's Adam's apple slid up and down.

With a hoarse voice, he put Nian Ning's big hand on his back: "Okay, watch the road, Ning Ning."

Nian Ning was still a little angry: "For such expensive painting utensils, you will have to make Madam Lin and the others lose money when you go back!"

Double the compensation! Damn he's mad at him! Just slander him! Also spoil things! Do you know how expensive painting supplies are? Some are now available in limited quantities!