16

This woman is just relying on her younger brother being Lin Hechen, the Gu family dare not touch her and Nianzhi easily!

Mrs. Gu tightly clenched the fringed leather bag in her hand, thinking desperately, it's really impossible, just bring Nian Ning back and let Gu Mucheng make do with it for a year or two.

When she and Nian Ning got married back then, although Mrs. Gu didn't think highly of Nian Ning's illegitimate child, she had to say that when Gu Musheng and Nian Ning were together, they were in a better state than ever before, even a little high-spirited, as if they were marrying someone they really liked...

Her heart sank inexplicably when she thought of this - Gu Musheng's state began to be wrong, it seemed that it didn't start when he broke up with Nianzhi, but when he divorced Cong Nianning...

...but Gu Musheng had to divorce Nianning and be with Nianzhi before, and Mrs. Gu put away the strange doubts in her heart, and insisted: "You need a backup of "Break the Ice" when you join the Artists Association, right? Let Nianzhi himself do the backup, isn't it too much?"

Mrs. Lin and Nian's father looked at each other, and finally let go. Nian's father nodded to Mrs. Gu and said, "We will let Xiaonian go."

Li Du came to see Gu Musheng who was locked up again by the Gu family. He looked at Gu Musheng who was handcuffed on the bed, and said with mixed feelings: "Your mother locked you up again?"

Gu Mucheng sat on the bed, even if he sat like this, he was very noble and arrogant, with a strong aristocratic air, his back was straight, but his face was a little haggard: "Hands were discounted, and they were locked up as soon as they came back."

Li Du was in a complicated mood: "You used to be the one more person, and no one who chased you would look at you. I don't think any goddess in the world is good enough for you. Now you are like this... What do you think you are trying to do..."

Gu Musheng spoke clearly: "Nothing."

Li Du and this brain have completely gone out of their minds. Young Master Gu has nothing to talk about, so he can only talk about other topics: "Oh, by the way, didn't you ask me to spend 500 million to buy your ex-husband's "Troubled Times" before? Then Fanlin cut him off, do you know how much he spent?"

Li Du crossed his hands and said in an exaggerated tone: "One billion! Oh my god, the Jiang family is really rich. If you sell me for so much money, you may not have it. It's too generous to just dump it to Nian Ning. It's like giving a breakup fee, but—"

Li Du gloated and shook his shoulders, "Now the one billion yuan is basically in vain. Fortunately, I didn't buy it for you. Gu Musheng, do you know that now your ex-husband's works are being crusaded all over the Internet, saying that many places have been plagiarized, such as plagiarized masterpieces."

Gu Musheng retorted firmly: "He won't plagiarize. He can't do this kind of thing. If Fanlin makes a billion dollars, we will continue to add more. We can't let Fanlin buy it. "Troubled Times" will not plagiarize."

Li Du was dumbfounded and said, "You rich people are really crazy."

Li Du propped his chin and pondered: "But I can understand why you bought the copyright of "Troubled Times" for 500 million yuan. What do you mean by Fanlin? You are still a loyal fan of "Troubled Times". You were crazy about the jade fragments in "Troubled Times". When I saw Nian Zhi, I understood why you liked him. His face is almost as charming as jade fragments, but it is still not as good as your ex-husband Nian Ning."

Li Du sighed in his heart.

It's just a first-come-first-served one, Gu Musheng is a stubborn person, whoever he likes is whoever he likes, if he sees Nian Ning's face first, he probably won't have anything to do with it.