42

Before Mu Shubai's hand fell down, a hand stretched out next to him grabbed his wrist. It was Gu Mucheng. He looked a little sneering, as if he had turned over from the doomed situation, and squinted at Mu Shubai: "Who do you want to destroy?"

Gu Mucheng shook off the hand of the opening book, and sneered: "You should clean up the mess of the Mu family first, wipe off the water on your body, and then touch Nianning."

Mu Shubai flexed his wrist, without getting angry, and said thoughtfully, "That's it."

Nian Ning loves to be a clean person. He doesn't want an unopened bottle of mineral water that he has ever touched. It will only annoy him. Although he is beautiful, touching, and makes his heart flutter, Mu Shubai is not willing to annoy him.

Nian Ning was so pitiful when he cried. He knelt down and was beaten for him. Although it was also calculated by Mu Shubai, his heart softened after he succeeded in his scheme. Mu Shubai never regretted his close relatives and brothers in his life, but he was only ruthless towards Nian Ning. I regretted it for a moment.

But just for a moment, Mu Shubai understood Nian Ning too well, as long as his heart softened a little towards this person, he would turn into a poisoned fish and slip away through his fingers, leaving the poisoned person to drown in place with his ten fingers spread out.

Exactly the same as Yu Sui in "Troubled Times", with a hidden knife in his smile, under the sweet words of love, the beauty and fragrance, all the viscera are cold-hearted and cold-hearted.

Mu Shubai raised his body, and he turned his head to look at Shu Bai who was standing aside with his head shrunken: "Are you sure that Director Nian wants to choose him?"

Nian Ning nodded naturally: "He is more suitable to be my hero than you."

The curtain book white four years ago was his male lead, but the curtain book white four years later is no longer.

Nian Ning likes the nobleness of Mu Shubai who is incompatible with the family. He can even accept the predation shown by Mu Shubai with a slightly appreciative gaze, but the premise is that he is not the target of the plunder. To be honest, Nian Ning feels that he is a bit lithromantic. He will show a sincere affection for things that he thinks are beautiful that do not belong to him.

He likes things and people without emotion. Once these things are stained with strong love and hate, they will lose the perfection of the painting.

Including Nian Ning himself, he felt the same way - once he really fell in love with someone, he would feel that he had lost most of his artistry.

Nian Ning thinks that things that are ruthless and desireless are beautiful and can last forever.

Nian Ning sighed sincerely: "You are not suitable to be my hero, because you just showed that you like Yu Sui very much, which doesn't meet my requirements for a hero."

He doesn't talk about Nianning, he talks about Yu Sui.

Nian Ning felt from the bottom of his heart that Mu Shubai didn't like him. Even if Mu Shubai said that just now, he felt that he was just unwilling to get it. This person has always been like this, calm and rational to the point of cruelty to himself and others. Whatever he wants will eventually fall into his hands no matter what.

But Nian Ning didn't like it very much because of this unwillingness. He felt that it was mixed with love and desire, and had a very vulgar sexual taste. Nian Ning didn't like it very much.

Gu Mucheng clenched the hand hanging beside him tightly, Mu Shubai took off his wet shirt, brushed away his dripping hair, and stared at Nian Ning: "I see, Director Nian."