13

...

As soon as this post came out, the popularity rose steadily, and quickly equaled PV's attention.

The assistant didn't sleep well all night because of the billions, and his dreams were full of money. As a result, when he got up early in the morning, he heard a call from the Propaganda Department, asking what to do about this post.

The voice of the Propaganda Department's caller was also very embarrassing, and said in a low voice, "We went to check what was said in that post, and it is true that "The World in Troubled Times" is very similar to other people's paintings. It collided with many famous artists' paintings. You can ask Mr. Nian how to deal with it."

This was already said very euphemistically, it used bumping, but it actually meant copying. The assistant felt like falling into an ice cave when he heard it, and suddenly woke up from the dream of billions of cash.

If it was really copied, Fanlin would never have bought "Gone with the Wind" at all!

But the assistant was quite calm, she didn't believe that Nian Ning would commit plagiarism at all: "Don't do anything, Nian will not plagiarize, I believe him, someone must have slandered him."

The person from the Propaganda Department let out an "ah", but complained angrily, "I don't look like I didn't copy it... What is this called! How could Mr. Nian do such a thing, and the reputation of our studio will be ruined!"

His tone passed in an instant, and his voice was still a bit loud. Before the assistant could speak, a pair of slender and well-fitting hands stretched out from the side, and the index finger and thumb lifted the assistant's phone.

The assistant looked at Nian Ning and took his phone, smiled into it and said, "If you don't want to do it, you can leave. Now go to the HR department to resign. I won't pay you this month's salary. I will write the paragraph you slandered your boss for plagiarism into your employment file, so you can leave."

There was a moment of silence on the other side, and when he was about to swear, Nian Ning hung up the phone quickly, and he threw it to the stunned little assistant, then turned and entered the office: "Follow me in quickly."

The little assistant followed in, and Nian Ning arranged the work in an orderly manner: "Let the operation department buy a water army to control public opinion. We will issue an announcement here saying that there is no plagiarism, and remove the hot search."

This is the typical "three no's" cold treatment public relations law of not clarifying, not dealing with, and not acknowledging.

It is generally used when the established facts are difficult to quibble, and it is hoped that netizens who only have a seven-second memory will forget everything over time.

But it doesn't work all the time. On some major principled mistakes, even if netizens only have goldfish brains, they will still insist on it.

Just like plagiarism.

The little assistant couldn't hold back and interjected: "Mr. Nian, this will easily arouse the rebellious psychology of netizens, and the popularity will explode. Don't we have any evidence to prove that we didn't plagiarize?"

Nian Ning squinted at her: "We have evidence, but we won't show them."

The assistant was taken aback, but Nian Ning continued in a calm manner: "I just want the heat to hit me."

The assistant said anxiously: "Mr. Nian, what is our evidence?"

Nian Ning turned around and sat down. He opened his hands lazily, his brows and eyes were as gentle as a dream, and he spoke clearly: "Is my face considered as a mountain of ironclad evidence?"