24

Lu Meng pushed Nianzhi's teacup over while speaking: "Drink some water to moisten your throat."

Nianzhi smiled reluctantly, reached out to take the cup, but couldn't hold it firmly, his hand slipped and broke a cup lid, his face turned pale, he stood up at a loss and apologized: "Sorry, I didn't mean it!"

The servant came forward in a well-trained manner, with a very indifferent attitude: "We will clean it up, please don't break it again, there are only two cups left."

Nianzhi pursed his lips and said nothing, but Lu Meng pressed it against Nianzhi's ear in a low voice: "I remember that there are seven cups in this set. We didn't take it well if it was broken, but it's not that we can't afford it, but there's no need to say such things..."

The servant's ears were pretty good, so he glanced at her and interrupted her: "There are seven of them, but the others were all because Nian Ning broke Young Master Gu Musheng when he was fighting with his ex-husband Mrs. Nian Ning."

The servant looked at them again, and added: "If you are willing to pay, we will issue you a receipt when you leave."

Lu Meng was angry and annoyed: "Nian Ning fell so many times, we broke a cup lid and let us pay for it? Do you know who this person is here today?! It belongs to you Young Master Gu..."

The servant gave her a strange look: "It's Young Master Gu's ex-husband's younger brother, what else is there to do? Of course Mrs. Nian Ning won't need to pay for it if she broke it. He is the wife of the Gu family. Young Master Gu said that even if he burns down the Gu family, he doesn't have to pay a penny. You are not from the Gu family."

The implication is that if you are not a member of the Gu family, even if you break a teacup lid, you will still have to pay for it.

Lu Meng was so angry that she fell backwards: "Do you know who the person Gu Shao really likes is? If you knew, would you still dare to say such things to me?!"

The servant's expression became even more strange.

Lu Meng sneered and wanted to scold back. Li Du came down from the stairs around the corner, and waved to them: "Okay, okay, Lu Meng, with your temper, you can quarrel with anyone. Stop quarreling, Young Master Gu told you to come up."

Lu Meng rolled her big eyes and snorted at the servant, her nose was not her nose and her eyes were not her eyes, she walked up: "A dog's eyes don't know gold inlaid with jade. When you, Young Master Gu, change your wife from now on, you will cry to me."

Gu Mucheng sat on the bed, one hand fell out of the quilt, and was handcuffed to the foot of the bed. He faced Nian Zhi and Lu Meng who came in sideways, but he didn't notice that the person sitting on the bed was handcuffed to the foot of the bed. His voice was very low: "Nian Zhi, the public review will be held in three days. I heard you want to go abroad?"

Even if Gu Mucheng was sitting, he was superior. He didn't even look at Nian Zhi with his straight eyes. He was too imposing. Lu Meng dared to scold Gu Mucheng for being unreasonable in front of Nian Zhi.

Nianzhi's face was pale: "...Yes, there is something to do when I go back to England temporarily."

Gu Musheng nodded: "That's how you went back to England and ran away on a temporary basis."

He turned his head, and the wet and cold sideburns were sticking to his cheeks and eyebrows. Only then did Nian Zhi notice that the clothes on his body were also wet. In this winter, Gu Mucheng's breathing and speech are different from those of them, and there is no whiteness.

Nian Zhi suddenly realized that this person had just come out of the ice water.

Gu Musheng stared straight at Nian Zhi with his dark blue eyes, and he asked, "Are you so afraid of me? Are you going to run again?"