33

The new PV of "Troubled Times" is online, and the biggest discussion is not about the upcoming animation, but who is the actor of Yu Sui in the live-action TV series of "Troubled Times".

Such an alluring killer with a smiling face, his face is more beautiful than a flower bud, and his heart is colder than a blade. Even passers-by who have never watched "Troubled Times" will be tempted to die by the kiss on the corner of the general's mouth in the preview PV.

The objects of the vote include actresses who are famous for their faces, big and small, but the first place is invariably an id without a photo - [year, month and end].

The reason for voting is [Nian Tai give me a rush! ! ! 】【I said Niantai's face can hit these women ten times, can it be praised until next year? 】【My wife first doesn't need a reason! 】【My dream lover, oh, the fire of my love/desire, the light of my soul, my broken jade! 】

The one that received the most compliments is 【When I watch the troubled times, I can react to Yu Sui's face at a glance. When I watch Nian Tai, it's okay too. Don't like it to shame】

All of a sudden, the whole forum for straight men was gay.

This may be the first manga adaptation in history where the author himself starred.

The author himself sat at the negotiating table of Fanlin Company, showing 120,000 perplexed. Nian Ning lowered his head and reviewed the contract again, then raised his head and said to the person from Fanlin Company who came to contact the film and television copyright of "Troubled Times", "I don't quite understand. Why do you say you need me to play Yu Sui? Because of the readers' voices?"

Nian Ning: "You don't need to worry about them. They say they want to see me driving and dressing up every day. This is just a simple otaku wish."

The contact showed an awkward yet polite smile.

Mr. Nian Ning, your ex-husband Mr. Jiang seems to have this kind of simple otaku desire.

The contact person forcibly calmed down: "Well, after we discussed it, we unanimously decided to satisfy the reader's wish, because there is indeed no one more suitable than you."

Nian Ning raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise: "I'm not from a major, nor have I studied acting. Is it just a joke to hand over an important role to me for a billion-dollar project? Your current boss, have you considered it?"

Fanlin's company really came here blindly as soon as Jiang Fan left.

The contact person smiled wryly: "He thought very clearly."

Not only was the current boss forced to make this decision, but the original boss forced it.

Nian Ning's attitude is very casual: "I can do it. It's better to say that I have no doubts about my project's ability to make money, but you seem to trust me, a newcomer with no experience? Are you afraid that a billion dollars will be in vain?"

The contact person finally gave up, and he spread his hands brokenly: "To tell you the truth, it is like this. The male lead of your "Troubled Times" was signed by Gu Musheng, a resource that was forcibly intercepted by the other party, but we don't want him now, and want to terminate the contract, but this contract cannot be terminated for the time being.

Nian Ning frowned slightly when he heard this: "Can't you cancel the contract? Why can't you? Gu Musheng is indeed not suitable to play the hero of my comics. If he plays, I will not and will not approve of this role."

The contact person sighed: "It is possible to terminate the contract, but Mr. Gu Musheng also said harshly. If we dare to terminate the contract, no one in the circle will take this role. He must play "Troubled Times", and there is nothing we can do about it."