67

Nianning slept well in this room before.

The bedding is warm and soft, and the potatoes are breathing peacefully. After eight o’clock, the dim light of the snow-covered roadside lights slowly passes through the frost-covered glass windows and falls on the 155-inch old wooden window sill in Nianning.

In the black and white line drawing, Yu Sui took off the hideous and hideous mask. He combed his ponytail high, and there was a scar next to his eye, but he had a bright smile on his face, because he had just won a victorious battle, and the beauty and glory of victory made him aloof, unstoppable.

And at the blurred intersection of street lamps and computer lights, in the corner of the manuscript on the screen, there was a general silently watching his master. Half of his face was bathed in blood, his body armor was in tatters, and he was holding a red tasseled spear behind his back. He was full of evil spirits, and there was no one around him.

This is a plot drawn by Nian Ning in "Troubled Times". Under Yu Sui's leadership and strategy, the soldiers defeated Uncle Mu's assembled army and won this inspiring victory. All this was at the price of Jiang Fan with a surprise soldier behind him to outflank the rear.

And this outflanking army, except for Jiang Fan, all the rest died, and there were no bones left.

This was originally a plot that had been planned long ago, but Nian Ning became irritable for no reason looking at this scene at this moment.

"Troubled Times" tells the story that everyone is a humble dog in troubled times.

No one is a winner in the troubled times, everyone is sticking to self-righteous justice, love, family hatred, and retribution. They all think that they are saving thousands of people in the troubled times, and killing the wicked in the troubled times. In the end, they find that the wicked people have already died.

Mr. Hechen, this charming counselor is like a lowly grass in the troubled times. After being blinded, he suffers a lot and finally becomes the emperor Zhou's national teacher. In order to stop the troubled times, and also because of the uncontrollable hatred in his heart, and for the eyes that he can't return, he chooses to poison the emperor to death, and starts a new generation of troubled times.

In order to put an end to this troubled world, the princes rose up and became their own kings. The young prince played by Gu Musheng is proud and innocent. Because he has a huge territory and strong soldiers, he thinks that this chaotic world is in his pocket.

Uncle Mu governs the country by means of scheming and legalism, trying to assist a wise king, or a puppet who is actually the prince of the emperor, but in fact, he concealed his identity and feigned death.

But none could be found.

But in the end, he still followed the old path of Mr. Hechen, choosing to stop killing with killing, which opened up a greater chaotic world. Yu Sui turned his back on Uncle Mu and wanted to use the absurd method of stopping Uncle Mu.

But who didn't have a good idea at the beginning?

Yu Sui fought more and more battles, and the more bloody the battles, the more he won, the more he wanted to continue winning, just like a gambler addicted to fighting, pushing out his own chips again and again.

And Jiang Fan is just like Yu Sui back then.

If the original Yu Sui was an exquisite dagger in Mu Shubai's hand that sealed his throat with blood, the current Jiang Fan is the invincible knife in Yu Sui's hand.

Jiang Fan grew up in a loyal family for generations. He fought on the battlefield. He has the concept of benevolence, righteousness and loyalty in his bones. He is a Confucian general who is good at killing. The two most extraordinary things he did in his life were related to jade pieces.