71

After Jiang Fan said this, he didn't stay too long, nor did he look at Nian Ning's reaction behind him. He seemed to simply tell Nian Ning that he couldn't fall asleep after he left him.

Nian Ning lay on his side on the bed. He wrapped the quilt tightly and was in a daze for a while. Finally, he thought that Jiang Fan was sleeping in the room next to him.

The next day, Nian Ning woke up after noon. He woke up in a daze, feeling a little top-heavy. He crawled several times but didn't get up, and then lay down again in a daze.

Nian Ning patted his head, and was a little speechless to find that he had a fever after walking in the snow last night.

What kind of weak chicken body will go to the snow and then have a fever and a cold.

Nian Ning was limp and limp on the bed, his foot was sprained, he hadn't eaten breakfast, he was hungry and fainted, and after struggling for a long time, he turned over on the too soft bed, lying on the bed like a rabbit that couldn't walk after hibernation.

...Hey, it's so annoying, he still has manuscripts to catch up, and he has to go to school again to go through some remaining procedures.

Nian Ning buried her face in the pillow depressedly, but now she has a fever and is pregnant, so she can't do anything.

Chen Fei came up and knocked on the door: "Ning Ning, are you awake?"

Nian Ning replied with a nasal voice: "Wake up, Mom."

As soon as Chen Fei came in, she saw that Nian Ning's eyes and nose were red, and her face was also flushed abnormally. She also looked listless. She let out a "hey" and hurriedly stepped forward to touch Nian Ning's head. She frowned and said, "Your forehead is so hot. I just came up to see your blushing and thought you were asleep. Why did you wake up and still can't get rid of it? Is it a fever?"

"It's fine, and I didn't go out to catch the cold, so why did I have a fever?" Chen Fei said worriedly.

It was rare for Nian Ning to feel a little guilty. He somehow didn't want to say that he went out to find Jiang Fan, as if he cared about this person, but he didn't. He just found Jiang Fan when he went out to find a dog.

... Then I accidentally slipped and sprained my foot and was sent back on my back.

Chen Fei talked about Jiang Fan again: "I see, it's the flu season recently. Your ex-husband got a cold and brought it into your house to infect you. He also had a cold and just kept coughing downstairs."

Nian Ning was a little surprised: "Jiang Fan also has a cold?"

Jiang Fan has lived with him for more than a year, and he can't even sneeze.

Once Nian Ning has some minor illness or pain, even if he chokes, the family doctor will come faster than calling 120, and all of them are compulsory.

Unexpectedly, it was Jiang Fan's turn to catch a cold, which was really strange.

It seems that not only the folk customs in Russia are tough, but the virus is also tough, which can infect Jiang Fan.

Chen Fei was very worried: "Ningning, do you want to go to the hospital?"

Nian Ning shook his head quickly: "No."

He didn't have a good impression of the hospital since he was very young. Nian Ning was sick when he was a child, but Nian's father and Mrs. Lin didn't care about it. He was really sick, so he just asked someone to throw him into the hospital. The equipment in the hospital where people came and went was cold, and there was blood.