17

He took out the file bag from his arms, his eyes were complicated and pleased, "When I saw your original manuscript, I felt that Nian Zhi's "Breaking the Ice" might have been imitated. Although there are still some flaws in your painting, your lines are very flowing and beautiful. When I heard that someone above was here to deal with this matter, I accidentally saved this draft."

Wu Zhi handed the file to Nian Ning, and said helplessly, "At first I wanted to find justice for you with my own hands, but now that I don't have a job, I really can't do anything. Now I will return it to the original owner with my own hands."

Nian Ning took the file bag, and he tightly held the edge of the kraft paper to cut his hand. Wu Zhi nodded to him, seeing Nian Ning hugging his drawing and cherishing it, he felt desolate and angry in his heart, bowed his head ninety degrees and said: "I'm really... sorry."

After Wu Zhi finished speaking, he felt ashamed and turned around to leave.

He came here in person today just to apologize to Nian Ning. Now that the apology is over, Wu Zhi also feels that he has no face to stay here. He tremblingly supported his chair and got up to leave, but he heard Nian Ning calling him.

"Teacher Wu Zhi, are you resigning, are you not in the City Artists Association?" Nian Ning took out the draft from the file bag, pressed Wu Zhi back on the chair carefully, put the draft in the astonished Wu Zhi's hand, and said with a bright smile, "Teacher Wu Zhi, although my favorite painter is myself now, you are still my second most respected painter. Would you like to stay and help me correct the flaws in my painting?"

Nian Ning took half a step back, crossed his hands in front of him and bowed respectfully to him: "Teacher Wu Zhi, now I sincerely extend an invitation to you on behalf of Yu Sui Studio. Would you like to be the art director of the comics and animations of "A Troubled Times"?"

Wu Zhi sat on the chair for a long time holding Nian Ning's painting.

He thought of Wang Fangqiang's various exclusions and embarrassing situations after he left the City Artists Association.

Wu Zhi was even returned by the buyer three or four paintings worth more than 300,000 yuan. His family background is not rich, and his personality is really stubborn. When the buyer returned him, he gritted his teeth and refunded the original price. Now the deposit has almost been emptied.

Wang Fangqiang also said that as long as he doesn't shut up and turn around, Wu Zhi's paintings will gradually become worthless.

Wu Zhi knew that Wang Fangqiang was not talking nonsense, the art circle was a circle, and for laymen, the value of art was just a one-sentence evaluation of the City Artists Association. Wang Fangqiang was the president, and his influence in it was official and authoritative.

But Wu Zhi still refused to bow his head. There is painting virtue above painting skills. Before painting, he must be a man. Even if he is a poor family, he can't do anything to watch the materials sent by Nian Ning be smashed again.

Wu Zhilai had already made plans for this trip, and he planned to paint for self-entertainment in the future, but he didn't expect a turnaround.

He was so stubborn that everyone didn't want to see him. Nian Ning, the victim's sincere teacher and respect from the heart, Wu Zhi endured and endured, and couldn't help it. The old man who was over fifty years old shook his mouth and cried like a child.

Wu Zhi spoke upside down and burst into tears.

Nian Ning straightened up: "You deserve it." He paused, showing a somewhat innocent smile, like a student looking at his favorite teacher with shining eyes, full of trust, "From the moment I sent you the information, I felt that you must be worthy of it."