35

Nian Zhi's hands trembled, and he changed his address: "Mr. Mu, I have something to ask you."

Nian Zhi couldn't help shaking his hands. He tried his best to pretend to be calm, but he was still afraid of the words being written.

Nianzhi was crazy about this man when he was in high school. During high school, there were no peers around him who didn't think about Mu Shubai. No matter male or female, Mu Shubai was always indifferent, with an indescribable sexual frigidity.

He thought that Mu Shubai was such a person, until Mu Shubai met Nian Ning, Nian Zhi then knew that Mu Shubai liked people, and he was no less than himself by any means.

For the rest of his life, Nian could never forget the expression on the screen writer Bai's face when he heard that Nian Ning had applied for SARS behind his back.

Mu Shubai just quietly looked at Nian Ning who was unaware of the laughter, and said that you are going to SARS, so I want to sit with you?

And that idiot Nian Ning is still laughing, he is really happy, his brows and eyes are filled with the spirit of a young man's success, magnified by his bright facial features, he looks pleasing to the eye and feels a little embarrassed, when Nian Ning hears this, he just raises his eyebrows and speaks frivolously, you little beauty, you just stay in the country, you have finished tutoring your master, and helped him complete his great exams.

Mu Shubai smiled lowly, it was rare for him to smile, Nianzhi was dumbfounded, but this smile was also very reserved and noble, Mu Shubai said softly, the words were very clear, Nian Ning, are you throwing me away after you use it up?

Nian Ning didn't notice the danger lurking in the script's white smile at all. He sat on Nian Zhi's rickety desk and leaned over to get close to Mu Shubai. I'm not your real tablemate, my good brother is sitting next to you, you should be at the same table with him!

After finishing speaking, he looked up to the sky and laughed happily, took the consent form for passing the exam and ran away, leaving only the curtain paper left in place in vain.

Even now, he can still remember the feeling of creepiness on his face when he saw the scriptures.

Now Nian Zhi vaguely glimpsed a similar anger from the tone on the other end of the phone, and immediately changed his address in awe.

Father Nian couldn't hear the voice of Shubai on the other end of the phone, and when he saw Nian Zhi's face-shattering appearance, he snatched the phone angrily, covered the phone's microphone, and cursed at Nian Zhi: "Return to the boss! You won't miss Gu Musheng if you lower your posture! Now I'm still pretending to be reserved here! You see, if the boss doesn't want to lend me money, you will feel better!"

But as soon as Nian's father put down the phone, his tone and expression couldn't help but become flattering: "Mr. Mu, look, Nianzhi is a thin-skinned kid. He's always close to us when he talks about you. I'm probably embarrassed now!"

Mu Shubai was very calm: "Mr. Nian has something to ask me, why don't you just tell me, if you can help me, you will definitely help."

Father Nian thought about it apprehensively, and then smiled wryly: "...I'm not afraid that you will see a joke. You know that Xiao Zhi lost the lawsuit, right? They are two brothers. I don't know why Nian Ning made such a big deal. Hey, I'm really doing a big project with the Lin family, otherwise I wouldn't have asked you to come here..."

"Oh." Mu Shubai said lightly, "Nianzhi can't afford to pay for the money he copied, and you can't afford it either, so you want to borrow it from me?"

Nian's father was stung by the other party's straightforward argument, and said with a sneer: "What can't be copied, eh, it's just that the two brothers are having a festive relationship..."