72

Chen Fei's stewed chicken was crispy and soft to the bone, and the umami of the mushrooms soaked in completely. The meat was not dead at all when bitten, tender and juicy, and even the bones could suck the juice.

Jiang Fan watched silently, but his expression softened, and his tone was calm: "I eat a little more than before."

Nian Ning is just like what Chen Fei said, he has a stingy temper, but his body is too delicate. He is not very picky eater, he can eat whatever he wants, and he can support him, but he doesn't eat much. Kittens and dogs eat like small bites, and they can't eat any more when they are no longer hungry. Therefore, they have never grown taller or fatter.

In Jiang Fan's impression, when Nian Ning was the thinnest, he was so light that he could lift it with one hand. An adult dog like potatoes seemed to have more weight than Nian Ning. His cheeks were thin and sunken, but he didn't eat anything. But Nian Ning didn't intend to go on a hunger strike or anything.

Most of the well-known chefs in the city were tossed and tossed by Jiang Fan. He had a good attitude and asked many chefs. He could make hundreds of tricks with one ingredient, but Nian Ning was still losing weight day by day in a trance.

Jiang Fan hadn't seen Nian Ning eating like this with his face puffed up for a long time. He had a good look, as if he was looking at a famous painting that was hard-won.

Nian Ning's scalp was numb, but he finished eating under Chen Fei's supervision. As soon as he put down the bowl and wanted to ask Jiang Fan what he was looking at, he saw Jiang Fan calmly took the bowl Nian Ning put down and filled him with a full bowl.

"Have another bowl," Jiang Fan said.

Nian Ning: "..."

The eldest young master of the dignified Jiang family is too proficient in how to feed him.

Nian Ning became even more uncomfortable. He put down his chopsticks and said cautiously, "I can't eat anymore."

Jiang Fan frowned, and Nian Ning's heart began to feel uneasy. This person always liked to force him to eat, so he couldn't get rid of this feeding problem even if he had a fever. But Nian Ning's temper is much better now than when he married Jiang Fan before, and he won't go back with a hidden smile.

Jiang Fan seemed to have remembered something, his gaze fell on Nian Ning's lower abdomen, and he swept it away, but his hands closed into fists: "Then...forget it."

He no longer has the qualifications to control Nian Ning, or in other words, Nian Ning is much better off without him. Those things that Jiang Fan tried so hard to do, make Nian Ning fatter, let Nian Ning sleep well, give Nian Ning a home, and give him all the things Nian Zhi wanted.

He was too sentimental, and what he did seemed to be hurting this person all the time. After he left, he realized that the other person would be much better off without him.

In the past year, Jiang Fan was just forcing Nian Ning to get better quickly. He was too afraid that this person would not be able to get out and fall down, but now it seemed that Nian Ning was much stronger than him.

Chen Fei hailed the car and came back. Nian Ning went to the same hospital and went to the same doctor who examined him before.

The doctor's surname was Liu, and his name was Liu Shuo. He briefly inquired about the situation, but Nian Ning hesitated for a while, and told about Xue Ye getting drenched in the snow because he went out to find someone.

Liu Shuo personally watched the car to send Jiang Fandao to Nian Ning's house. Although Nian Ning was vague about looking for someone and didn't say who he was looking for, Liu Shuo could tell when he heard it——