8

The assistant was holding the project book and was about to leave, but when he walked to the door, he turned back to Nianning hesitantly: "Mr. Nian, if we make a bargain, how much should we add?"

Nian Ning lowered his head to deal with the affairs without raising his head: "At least 500 million."

assistant:"……"

Assistant: "Okay."

Between the feasting and feasting, Gu Musheng was sitting on the sofa in the corner of the bar, with wine spilled on his lapel, but this still did not damage his attractiveness to other people in the bar, but this handsome and noble young visitor just kept pouring wine down glass after glass, without looking at anyone else.

The person next to him has already jumped in the drinking pool twice, and exchanged phone numbers with the three people who posted. He touched his head contentedly, and sat behind Gu Mucheng with his hands spread apart!

...The hand was immediately opened by Gu Mucheng.

Gu Mucheng glanced at him: "Li Du, don't lean on me." Then he started drinking again.

Li Du touched his red hand as usual, and looked at Gu Musheng, who was drunk, in amazement: "I said, Gu Musheng, you don't come to the bar once in eight hundred years, and you drink dull wine when you come, so why don't you drink at home? You sit here and don't end, is it because others look at you greedily?"

Seeing that Gu Musheng ignored him, Li Du patted his head again and said, "Oh, yes, the thing you asked me to do the day before yesterday was to buy Nianning's IP, but the other party wouldn't sell it." Li Du then took a sip of beer and laughed angrily: "Give me a counter-offer of 500 million, mother, I'm being wronged! If you want to sell it, don't sell it! Let me tell you, your ex-husband is so cheap, who is so stupid to spend 500 million to buy him An ip from a comic?! You are willing to act because of his face!"

Gu Mucheng looked over with a pair of heavy eyes, he was a little drowsy from drunk: "He, how much does he want?"

Li Du yelled into his ear: "Five hundred million! Five hundred million!"

Gu Musheng patted Li Du away, and tried to fix his gaze: "Give it, give it to him!"

Li Du: "...."

Li Du couldn't believe it: "Dude, are you crazy?! This is 500 million! You think it's 50 million! You think I'm you, and you can spend 100 million if you chase after a year!"

Gu Musheng's breath smelled of alcohol: "I, I'll give it to you, you give it to him, I want to act!"

Li Du said sincerely: "Brother, you'd better tell me about this matter when you are awake, I need you to give me an IOU."

Gu Mucheng fell drunk on the sofa, and he looked aggrieved as he was tall and huddled together: "Nianning, give him whatever you want!"

Jia Bao hid aside and looked at Gu Musheng who was drinking in the booth in the bar, and then at the person sitting opposite him who was talking to his brother, and with trembling hands, he wanted to call Nianning.

Ning, your ex-husband came here for a while in front of me.

Jia Bao's brother is a very serious businessman, and he is talking about cooperation with the person opposite him: "He Chen, have you settled everything after you come back this time?"

The person sitting opposite had a bandage tied over his eyes, and the bandage was hanging down behind his hair. His lips were extremely pale. Although his eyes were covered, he had a slender neck, a tall figure, and a temperament of Zhilan Yushu.