28

Nian Zhi's face darkened in an instant, Jia Bao couldn't hold back a breath of cold air and sucked into the trachea, couldn't hold back he coughed several times, the others couldn't control their expressions, they all lowered their heads together, only Lin Hechen smiled unchanged.

Several live broadcast personnel quickly turned off the live broadcast, but the phrase □painted dog was still broadcast live. They looked at Gu Musheng anxiously, and they didn't even dare to watch the reaction after the broadcast.

This is the young master of the Gu family, to be humiliated like this, something big is going to happen...Ning is too courageous this year!

Wang Fangqiang said angrily: "Nian Ning! How can you say that—"

Nian Ning stood up, and bowed gracefully in Gu Mucheng's direction: "Now that I think about it, I was wrong. I was too extreme at the time. I apologize to Young Master Gu."

Wang Fangqiang was so angry that he jumped, and said in a strange way: "Now that you say you painted Gu Shao, do you recognize yourself as this bitch?!"

Nian Ning sat back slowly, calm and composed: "I admit it, I do everything in front of Young Master Gu with a strong purpose, and I will never let go of anything that can benefit from Young Master Gu, so I have always been a bitch, Young Master Gu should have known it a long time ago."

Wang Fangqiang was pissed off by Nian Ning's four or two thousands of gold, and Nian Ning was too flexible this year! He has been painting for so many years, which one of the art is not the spring and white snow is not stained with dust! I've never seen such a shameless person!

Gu Musheng didn't care what Nian Ning said to him just now, he just stared at Nian Ning and interrogated every word: "So you are the one who stayed with me for one night."

Nianning paused: "Yes."

Gu Musheng: "The one who hugs me to keep warm is you."

Nian Ning: "Yes."

Gu Musheng: "You were the one who pulled me out of the ice water, you were the one who said he liked to draw, you were the one who took off his clothes and wrapped me up, you were the one who drew me a fish tail, you were the one who said I could act well by myself, you were the one who said he wanted to be the number one in SARS..."

Nian was quiet for a few seconds: "It's me."

Gu Mucheng gritted his teeth, looked at Nian Ning, wishing he could turn his eyes into ice skates and tear this man whose expression hadn't changed into thousands of pieces. He carried a strong hatred, but this hatred seemed unreal and a little pitiful under the mist. Gu Mucheng's voice trembled slightly: "...Then why didn't you admit it?"

Nian Ning looked up at him: "Young Master Gu, you should know why I refuse to admit it."

Nian Ning's lips and teeth moved in Gu Musheng's eyes as if in slow motion. In his dreams, Gu Musheng had pressed against Nian Ning's excessively red lips countless times to refrain from rubbing them. Even though this person was only a thin line away from his dream and reality, sleeping on his right hand side, he wished he could grab Nian Ning's neck before he woke up.

And he refused to admit that he couldn't extricate himself from such a person who was full of lies, wanted to escape from him and used him.

Gu Musheng interrupted Nian Ning abruptly: "Enough!"

But Nian Ning had already said it out: "Because I don't like you at all, I'm afraid you will pester me just because I drew you a picture."

Gu Mucheng seemed to have never heard of it, his eyes froze a little, and he repeated: "Enough."