54

Lin Hechen agreed that Nianning would meet Lin Jiu.

Nian Ning asked Lin Hechen not to spy on his conversation with Lin Jiu in any form. He said: "Lin Hechen, I need someone to solve this problem. If you know, I will be very embarrassed. After all, this is my scar."

Lin Hechen was silent for a long time, he held Nian Ning's hand: "Xiao Ning, don't lie to me."

Nian Ning looked at him and said softly, "I've never lied to anyone, Lin Hechen, I've always been lied to."

Lin Jiu was in a nearby sanatorium. It was said to be a sanatorium, but it was actually similar to a mental hospital. Lin Jiu had to wear handcuffs and ankles every day even when eating and sleeping. He was surprised when he saw Nian Ning coming.

Lin Jiu was handcuffed to the edge of the bed with his left hand. Nian Ning sat on a bench, three or four meters away from Lin Jiu, with no expression on his face.

Lin Jiu "tsk tsk" twice in surprise: "My little uncle would actually let you out? Why, you were locked up to commit suicide?"

Nian Ning said calmly, "Lin Jiu, you don't want to go to jail, do you? I'll ask you a few things, and if you answer honestly, I'll let Lin Hechen let you go."

Lin Jiu's eyes changed, he glanced at Nian Ning from top to bottom, and licked the back of his teeth with his tongue, as if checking whether what Nian Ning said was effective or not: "What do you want to know?"

"First," Nian Ning asked calmly, "When you kidnapped the rest of Nian's family, why did you arrest me?"

Lin Jiu casually shook the handcuffs: "I caught the wrong one, but I don't regret it. It's a fucking bullshit. Lin Hechen installed GPS on both his sister and Nianzhi, so he found me so quickly, but you didn't have it on you, but you are the most important one. When something happened, Lin Hechen's first reaction was to tell me not to move..."

Lin Jiu felt something was wrong under Nian Ning's gradually pale face, and he laughed aloud: "I said, why is he so nervous about you? He didn't install GPS for you, and he couldn't see your location, so he told us not to touch you. Nian Ning, Nian Ning, you are really miserable. Lin Hechen didn't think about your safety at all at first, and he didn't take you seriously at all! I never thought that we would arrest the wrong person and arrest you too!"

The more Lin Jiu talked, the more interesting he found it: "But who would have thought that you are the one who makes him want to kill me."

Lin Jiu laughed while talking, he sat down on the hospital bed with his thighs lifted, and raised his chin: "What else do you want to ask, tsk, look at your haggard face like a flower, I can't bear to see it, do you know what good these are for you, little beauty?"

He smiled: "Lin Hechen won't let you go, you know that these will only torture yourself, why bother?"

As Lin Jiu was talking, he couldn't wait to ask: "What else do you want to ask?"

joke! Nian Ning is the only piece of soft flesh on Lin Hechen's body!

He couldn't bite Lin Hechen to death, and if he didn't toss about the soft meat delivered to his door, he would be sorry for Lin Jiu's life in this stupid sanatorium these days!

Nian Jing was quiet, and asked again: "Second question, did Lin Hechen recover his eyesight during the fire?"

"Yes." Lin Jiu nodded without thinking. He shook his right hand, "See, my good uncle did it himself. I almost thought I would die in the fire, but I didn't."

Lin Jiu smiled strangely: "He spared my life, Nian Ning, he cares so much about you. When you were knocked on your hand, he went crazy and didn't want all the arrangements. You didn't see him looking at me. He didn't look like a human being. He asked me which hand I used to make you."