52

After Nian Ning entered this well-protected private hospital, almost no one came to him.

He knew that it was Lin Hechen who didn't let other people in, but Nian Ning was too tired, he didn't want to deal with other people for the time being, and he didn't know if it was because of his pregnancy recently, he was much more tired than before, often fell asleep, and slept for more than ten hours at a time, he was not energetic and lazy.

He leaned leaning on the chair. There was a pillow on the chair. It would be more comfortable for Nian Ning to lean on. He lowered his eyes to look at the "Troubled Times" in his hand. He was reading a story to Lin Hechen, but after reading only a dozen pages, Nian Ning began to yawn and feel sleepy.

Lin Hechen "looked" over, and gently took the book from Nian Ning's hand: "Is Xiao Ning sleepy?"

His recent movements have become more and more natural and handy, as if he is not blind. As a lesson learned, Nian Ning sometimes can't help but suspect that Lin Hechen can actually see.

Once, Nian Ning pretended to leave by himself, but he didn't. Standing beside Lin Hechen's bed, he wanted to see if Lin Hechen was pretending.

But for a whole hour, Lin Hechen quietly "looked" at the door Nian Ning left, and remained motionless until the nurse pushed the door in. A faint look of expectation appeared on his face: "Xiao Ning?"

The nurse looked at Nian Ning who was standing beside Lin Hechen's bed in surprise. Before Nian Ning could stop him, the nurse said, "Mr. Lin, Mr. Nian...isn't he standing next to you?"

Lin Hechen slowly turned his head from side to side. He seemed to want to know that Nian Ning was on his side. He wanted to reach out to touch it, but he stretched out his hand as if remembering something, and retracted it again. Lin Hechen's hand was long and clean, with obvious blood vessels. It had an expensive quality of art when it was placed on the white reflective quilt, just like him, it looked unattainable and expensive.

It's not unreasonable for Lin Jiu to think that Lin Hechen is a god. This person doesn't seem to have the heart of a mortal, so how can people believe that he has the seven emotions and six desires of an ordinary person.

But he quietly withdrew his hand like this, with a gentle and polite smile on his face, as if he didn't want to embarrass Nian Ning too much: "Are you kidding me, Xiao Ning? I didn't even know you didn't leave."

It's impossible for Lin Hechen not to have guessed why Nian Ning stayed, and Nian Ning didn't need to hide his purpose. He was quiet for a while, and said directly: "I'm because..."

"I don't think I'm lying to you, so you came to test me?" Lin Hechen smiled, but his smile seemed to be extinguished, and gradually faded on his face, "I know, Xiao Ning, but there is no need to expose it."

"It can let you stay here with me for an extra hour, even if you doubt me."

Lin Hechen asked: "If Xiao Ning really wants to know how my eyes are, do I need to change to a hospital that Xiao Ning trusts for another test?"

Nian Ning was silent for a long time, he didn't seem to know how to speak: "Lin Hechen...you don't need to be so clumsy to lie to me, so I don't think you lied to me this time."

"You really can't see."

After that, Nian Ning gradually spent more time in Lin Hechen's ward, but he couldn't help being sleepy. Sometimes he fell asleep lying on the edge of the bed, and when he woke up, he would find himself lying on the bed with Lin Hechen sitting beside him.

Every time Nian Ning wakes up, she feels deeply ashamed—there is no way to push a patient out of bed to sleep.

This time too, Lin Hechen asked Nian Ning: "Do you want to go to bed? I can come down."