41

Nian Ning hit the table with his hand, and stopped shouting: "No, Mr. Mu, you feel wrong here, a very important feeling is wrong."

Director Fang also nodded, his brows were furrowed, and he was very professional when it came to acting: "I feel good about everything else, but there is one very important feeling that you are not as good as Shu Bai. If I had to choose between Shu Bai and you, I might choose Shu Bai."

Gu Mucheng was stunned for a moment, and even Mu Shubai's expression, which hadn't changed from beginning to end, changed slightly: "What's wrong?"

The prototype of "Troubled Times" is obviously him. Is there any reason why he can't play himself well?

Director Fang shook his head one after another: "Mr. Mu, you are good in everything, but there is only a little bit of acting wrong. You just saw Nian Ning, that is, Yu Sui's eyes. There was affection, desire, domination and cold jealousy. You really made Yu Sui your own. This is wrong."

"The male lead in "The Troubled Times" looked at Yu Sui, but only regarded Yu Sui as his own knife. He was ruthless to Yu Sui, so he was able to hold this cunning, insidious and sharp jade knife. If he showed his love and desire in front of Yu Sui, then he couldn't hold it, because—"

Director Fang sighed: "Because in this respect, you can't compare to him. He is an expert in playing with emotions and desires."

Nian Ning nodded in agreement: "So Mr. Mu, you failed the audition. I still prefer Shu Bai to play the male lead."

Shu Bai was suddenly cueed, and he and his manager both bowed and backed away in fear, "No, no, let Mr. Mu try again!"

joke! When they are blind! This Mu Zong is obviously the prototype of the hero in the original book!

Shu Bai knew that he was a counterfeit and was incapable of competing with the real ones, so he shook his head sensibly and crazily, almost writing the words "I'm not worthy" on his face.

Shubai slowly unbuttoned his clothes. He approached Nian Ning who was sitting on the stool step by step. Water dripped down his hanging black suit pants. His eyes were dark and deep, clearly reflecting Nian Ning who seemed to be smiling but not smiling. "

Nian Ninghou leaned lazily on the sofa with his head back, water dripped down Mu Shubai's chest, and he caught it with a resume: "But that's also Mu Shubai, who was eighteen years old, not the current Mu Shubai who has recovered from death."

The 18-year-old Mu Shubai, who is too good to be with others, has only his own plan and future in mind, and has no Nian Ning in his heart, but Nian Ning has to admit that such a Mu Shubai is very attractive.

It is a cruel and inhuman attraction, a calm and rational egoist, but a little youthful.

Nian Ning raised his waist, and his eyelashes trembled slightly with his breath: "But this Mu Shubai is dead, right, Mr. Mu?"

Mu Shubai lowered his eyes to look at him: "Do you think that at that time, I saw that you had no desire and no emotion in my eyes?"

The water that fell from his hair smeared at the corners of Nian Ning's eyes, and Mu Shubai reached out to wipe it off, with a calm and clear voice: "That's because I hid it well, Nian Ning, it's not that I don't have it, I have many such eyes, much scarier than you think, just afraid to scare you."

His fingertips wiped a bright red at the end of Nian Ning's eyes: "I'm afraid I'll ruin you, but it's a pity you didn't cherish it, so why not just ruin you and let you stay with me."