18

She took a deep breath and interrupted Wu Zhi: "Well, Teacher Wu, do you have Weibo?"

Wu Zhi looked at her in confusion: "What microwave? I have a microwave at home, why do you want this?"

Assistant: "......"

The little assistant clicked on the Weibo on his mobile phone, and said in a persuasive manner: "That's it, Mr. Wu, now on Weibo, you can see the whole process of the matter, and everyone can see the things you send out. Would you like to register one and tell the truth to the majority of netizens?"

Takeshi still struggled with himself: "However, the information received by the Artists Association is forbidden to be circulated until the results of the public review are confirmed..."

The little assistant asked naively: "But you are no longer a member of the Artists Association! You are our Yu Sui's art director!"

The little assistant was confident: "Isn't it natural for you to speak out for our Yu Sui?"

Takeshi: "....... \"

Wu Zhi suddenly realized: "That's right! I resigned!"

It is very easy for Wu Zhi, a famous artist and former vice president of the Artists Association, to pass Weibo certification. With the help of his little assistant, Wu Zhi quickly learned how to use Weibo, and also understood the posts on Weibo and the whole process of the Artists Association. So Wu Zhi and Luo Kaifeng, who were filled with anger, immediately posted the first Weibo to explain Nian Ning's plagiarism.

This was on the cusp of people condemning Nian Ning, and Wu Zhi's Weibo was undoubtedly a drop of water dripping into the frying pan.

All the netizens were in an uproar, rushing into Wuzhi's Weibo, gearing up to eat melons, but finally clicked in to have a look.

[Takeshi: I would like to condemn the strange phenomenon in the current art circle. Some good painters have been slandered and buried...I can prove that this artist did not plagiarize others at the beginning and end of the year. I also have decisive evidence. The evidence is as follows]

Netizens refreshed it three times, only to find out—it’s gone? ! Melon too! What about the big melon I saw just now? !

Wu Zhi was still typing slowly, complaining while typing: "Your Weibo is really hard to use, you can post hundreds of words at a time, and I can't explain things clearly!"

The little assistant looked at the tens of thousands of question marks from the netizens below, and the popularity jumped up in an instant, and silently swallowed the suggestion of "Do you want to be a member?"

Forget it, let the teacher play like this, it seems that Yazi has a good publicity effect.

The exhausted netizen waited all afternoon to eat all the broken pieces of melon from a dozen of Wu Zhifa’s meager pieces, but before he had time to analyze the authenticity of this hard-won melon, another old artist turned around and started slicing and selling melons again.

[Luo Kaifeng: Today I heard someone say that Mr. Nianqiuyuewei plagiarized me...I must say that this is nonsense, the evidence is as follows]

There will be no more below.

Netizen:......

Netizen: I am too difficult, woo woo woo.

Luo Kaifeng wore presbyopic glasses and typed in a way of "grandfather on the subway looking at his mobile phone". Luo Kaifeng's children who were waiting beside him were very helpless: "Dad, don't you usually go online to read these messy things? And isn't this Weibo usually run by a studio? Why don't you let the studio post it, it's too much trouble."