39

The deputy casting director that Fan Lin found for Nian Ning was a very experienced person. As soon as Nian Ning entered the door, he stood up with a smile and gave up his seat to him: "Hey, Director Nian is here, come quickly, everyone has come to wait for you very early because of anticipation. I didn't expect Director Nian to come so early."

In fact, the other assistant directors have been here for a while, and Nian Ning didn't come too early, and the faces of the other directors are not very good-looking.

It's not very good for the seniors to wait for the juniors, but the director's words are very tight.

Nian Ning glanced at the standing director, and the assistant next to him introduced: "This is Director Fang, a great director with rich experience, the assistant director of "Snow Frenzy"."

Director Fang waved his hand, stretched out his hand kindly and joked, "Hey, what a great director, he just asked Best Actor Gu to come through the back door, and I hope the director of the year won't dislike him!"

Director Fang is considered to be the most experienced director among several directors. He said that even if other people are dissatisfied with Nian Ning, it is not easy to bring it out. Nian Ning extended his hand and shook Director Fang seriously: "Mr. Fang, I am an amateur, and I hope you can guide me a lot. I have a stubborn personality. If there is anything wrong, just tell me."

Director Fang froze for a moment, and his smile felt a little genuine: "There is nothing wrong with it. The mistakes of young people in their early twenties are all emotional impulse and art, which old people like us can't learn!"

Nian Ning followed him and sat down. He didn't sit in the middle, and gave the middle to Director Fang. Director Fang saw that he was not pretending to be polite, so he sat down unceremoniously. Jia Bao sat next to Nian Ning and whispered: "...Gu Mucheng is really willing to spend his money. This is Director Fang. His queen director actually brought him here to play a supporting role..."

Director Fang directed Gu Musheng's first film as the Best Actor. Director Fang was also an assistant director in "Snow Frenzy". This director is good at training actors, so he is also good at finding amateurs.

Jia Bao was very puzzled: "Didn't it mean that Gu Musheng would only lead Fang Dao when his acting state was very unstable? A supporting role should be based on him, wouldn't it be..."

Nian Ning also lowered his head and laughed in a low voice: "...Some people may be able to play other people, but not themselves."

Director Fang turned his head and handed him a tablet: "Director Nian, the information of the people who came to audition today is all on it. Look, there are more than one hundred people in total. We have already screened them. As for the external conditions, most of them are still barely in line, but I think it is still difficult to achieve the eye-catching effect in your comics."

Nian Ning expressed his understanding: "There is a certain difference between two-dimensional and three-dimensional, and the comics will be more virtual and beautified, which is normal."

Director Fang shook his head again and again: "That's not true. Yu Sui and you, Gu Wang and Gu Yingdi, I can say that your performances can be more stunning and shocking than comics, but if other people can't achieve it, there will be a fault, an aesthetic fault, which will cause the audience to form a feeling of a cliff in the picture and story. It's a feeling to see you, and it's a feeling to see others. It's not good, I'm not satisfied."

"Your heads are too high, and you can't keep up with the follow-up. Director Nian, I feel, it's just that the characters you drew are too alive." Director Fang coughed, and winked at Nian Ning, "...I can probably tell that King Gu is the actor Gu at a glance. If other people have prototypes, can you get them to act?"