73

Chen Fei is a very smart woman who knows the air well. As soon as she got down, she saw Nian Ning quickly sitting a little away from Jiang Fan, lowering her head and masturbating at the potato, her face was still a little blush.

Jiang Fan, who was quickly pushed away by Nian Ning: "..."

Potato, who was a little dazed by the stroke: "Wow?"

Chen Fei raised her eyebrows, she had a rough idea.

This is reconciled.

She didn't pick it out, Nian Ning was always a thin-skinned kid, and she really figured out that Jiang Fan would not get close to Nian Ning's body for a few days. Chen Fei pretended to be "hey" and said, "Jiang Fan sleeps in the room on the second floor. The wind leaks from the windows. It's a bit cold. Jiang Fan has a cold again now. Where should he sleep?"

She looked at Nian Ning teasingly: "Sleeping on the sofa?"

Nian Ning, who told Jiang Fan to sleep on the sofa, said, "..."

His mother really knows how to tease him.

Nian Ning slowly looked away and met Jiang Fan. After Chen Fei finished speaking, seeing that the two had been staring at each other without speaking, she smiled angrily and left.

This silly son, as a mother, he can't join in the excitement of his dating!

She doesn't even speak up when she's around!

This cheek doesn't know that the person who went to bed and conceived a baby like this is probably drunk/sexed.

Nian Ning glanced at Jiang Fan from time to time while rolling potatoes. It's not that he hasn't slept together before, but he is a bit awkward. Now they can be regarded as seriously dating, and it's not impossible to sleep together...

Nian Ning's eyes drifted away.

Seeing Nian Ning's silence, Jiang Fan thought he was unwilling, so he took the initiative to say, "I'll sleep next to you."

"No." Nian Ning interrupted Jiang Fan hesitantly, raised his eyes and glanced lightly at Jiang Fan, and said softly, "You sleep with me."

The room next to Nian Ning was already terribly cold. If the window leaked air, it would be no different from living outside. The wind blowing here in the middle of the night, with snow and frost, could freeze people to death.

...What's more, Nian Ning is not a very serious person. If the two of them say that they are together, they will sleep together.

After Nian Ning finished speaking, his face was a little red, and he lowered his eyes and added: "I...I sleep cold, and you have great firepower, help me warm up."

It's really nonsense, if Chen Fei is going to give his son a big white eye, Nian Ning's room is the warmest in the whole house, with several layers of space cotton quilts, it is so cold that Nian Ning may not have had a warm day.

Jiang Fan took a deep look at Nian Ning, took a deep breath, and said, "Okay."

But it was only when they slept together at night that Nian Ning realized that he had been tricked by his mother. The bed in his room was not too big for a single bed, and he was almost clinging to Jiang Fan's body.

Nian Ning was very uncomfortable. Jiang Fan was really hot. The warmth of the two of them overlapped. Nian Ning couldn't help but go to Jiang Fan's side. He didn't sleep well, and his hands and feet moved around. Sometimes he would lift up Jiang Fan's clothes and feel the strong abdominal muscles inside.

...It's quite easy to touch, and it's quite in line with the proportion of human body structure.

The veins on Jiang Fan's forehead were throbbing. He held Nian Ning's hand and said helplessly, "Aren't you going to sleep?"