4

The curtain book Baigu's airs should be cold, so he wouldn't stand in front of him and look at him intently, Nian Ning frowned: "You..."

Before he finished speaking, Mrs. Lin next to her rolled her eyes and fell down clutching her heart. Several maids hurriedly called on the wife to help him up: "Madam! Madam!"

Nian Ning looked at Mrs. Lin who was stunned and fainted by the resurrection from the dead, but this Young Master Mu who respected Mrs. Lin back then also stood motionless in front of Nian Ning, staring at him: "What do you want to tell me?"

Nian Ninghuan hugged her chest, raised her chin, pointed at the scene of chickens flying around in the small garden, and jokingly said: "Master Mu, your future mother-in-law is lying there, why don't you go and help her?"

Mu Shubai had a very junior demeanor to Nian Zhi, a mother of extraordinary background. It was not because of Mrs. Lin's background. Mu Shubai was the serious young master of the Mu family, the only heir of the Mu family, and his status was different from others since she was a child.

After all, in Nianning's high school memory, he was the male god who swept across a radius of 800 miles.

In Nian Ning's memory before he was eighteen, he had never met anyone who dared to treat Mu Shubai badly.

After he turned eighteen, he married Mu Shubai. From then on, the person who had the worst attitude towards this young master was himself.

Mu Shubai glanced at him, then walked towards Mrs. Lin in the small garden.

Nian Ningjian was used to Mu Shubai's way of dealing with him and didn't want to get entangled with him, so he turned around and left

Mu Shubai was still alive, as expected, Mu Shubai was still alive, Nian Ning walked all the way forward, closing and opening his eyes again.

It is not normal for a character like Mu Shubai to die.

Nian Ning married Mu Shubai, who was also eighteen years old, when he was eighteen.

When he was eighteen, the Mu family and the Nian family had a project to cooperate with, and Mu Shubai proposed to use marriage to maintain this cooperation. This proposal was obviously aimed at Nian Zhi.

There is no need for the Mu family to use the marriage of the young master Mu Shubai as a bargaining chip for cooperation, and the Nian family is simply not worthy.

But the year is worthy.

However, Nianzhi was unwilling to live and die, and even applied for a foreign academy of fine arts during the college entrance examination to avoid this matter, but the Mu family had already proposed a marriage, and Nian Zhi refused so loudly that everyone in the city knew that the Mu family could never really end up with Nian Zhi's rejection.

But Mu Shubai chose the third method, which would neither harm Nianzhi nor the interests of the two families.

Mu Shubai and Nian Ning are married.

Nian Ning knew that he was just a cover to whitewash Taiping and save the face of the two families.

Their absurd engagement, which lasted in name only for a year, ended with the death of the scripture.

Nian Ning met Mu Shubai for the first time when he was sixteen years old. Before that, Nian Ning had heard Nian Zhi describe the young master of the Mu family countless times in that dreamy and sweet tone.

He is dignified, dignified, noble and elegant. Apart from being a bit repulsive, he is the kind of outstanding young master that textbooks dare not write about. From his appearance to his grades to his character and deeds, in everything, he can't find a better young master than this young master in his age group.