21

Nian Ning's bed was originally a single bed that was divided in half, and now there was a tall and burly Snow White wearing only a pair of soaked underpants, Nian Ning couldn't sleep at all. He stood by the bed for a long time, finally sighed helplessly, changed the other party's wet clothes, wrapped himself in a windbreaker, put a few warm babies on it, and curled up to sleep.

The nanny came over early the next morning. They were worried about Young Master Gu's situation. The young master had a bad temper and was arrogant. He fell ill within a week after running away from home and refused to go back. He was driving them away yesterday before he fell into a coma. Naturally, they didn't dare to stay for long.

But it was a walk. Everyone slept in fear all night, and got up at six o'clock, but the road conditions were bad, and it was still after eight o'clock when we arrived at school.

As soon as they opened the door, they froze completely.

Last night, the quilt of the bed where their young master slept was completely lifted, and there was no one there. The things beside the bed fell to the ground in fragments, as if they had been knocked off. On the next bed, the young master of the Gu family, who had fled thousands of miles to avoid a blind date, frowned, and hugged the person in his arms tightly. He was tall and had broad shoulders. Can't move.

The books and clothes they put down lightly yesterday were scattered in a mess on the ground. Young Master Gu's foot was still pressed on a copy of "The World" with the cover turned backwards. Nian Ning pulled the windbreaker worth more than 100,000 yuan to cover his shoulders.

The nannies' eyes fell from the plaster-like warm baby on Gu Shao's right face to the warm baby half exposed from the belt of Nian Ning's long trousers, and fell into a long silence.

.....Why did the warm baby stick on this person's butt end on our young master's face...What the hell happened last night...

Several nannies pushed me, I pushed you, and finally a representative was chosen, trembling forward, and with a finger, carefully patted the tuft of hair protruding from Gu's arms: "... this classmate, wake up!"

Nian Ning came out of his arms in a daze: "What time is it!"

Without even opening his eyes, Gu Musheng fished him back with one hand and continued to hug him, saying in a low voice, "Keep sleeping, it's still early."

The nanny next to her whispered: "...it's almost 8:40..."

Nian Ning opened his eyes abruptly, and pushed Gu Mucheng away with his hands, and quickly began to tear off his long johns and long johns to tear off the baby warmer inside. A small ball quickly piled up under him, and Nian Ning quickly put on his military coat and long-eared mink hat. As soon as he put on his shoes, he took a book and ran outside: "Fuck! I'm going to be late!"

The source of warmth in Gu Mucheng's arms was gone. He covered his head and slowly opened his eyes.

Nian Ning was hugged all night, and when he woke up, his voice was completely hoarse. He coughed and walked to the classroom, feeling that he had a poisoned apple stuck in his throat.

Most likely it was infected by Snow White last night.

In the first class, Nian Ning liked a Russian people's artist very much. He was good at painting watercolors and liked to paint boats and water. The waves were very beautiful and peaceful. When Nian Ning came to the classroom, there were not many people, but he was an auditor, so he was too embarrassed to sit in the middle of the first row. He sat in the first row near the door. It was cold, but he could see the blackboard clearly.

Among the Tianchao students in this school, apart from those who were listening in like him, there were also some Tianchao students who came to study abroad through normal channels. As soon as Nian Ning entered the door, he saw several of them sitting next to him, discussing things quietly but excitedly.