49

Nian Ning is such a fool, he never knew what kind of person Mu Shubai was, so he dared to approach him.

Mu Shubai only showed him the most harmless part of him, and Nian Zhi had seen the rest of the dark side. He had seen how much Mu Shubai could do for Nian Ning—Nian Zhi was not that similar to Nian Ning.

It wasn't like that.

After Mu Shubai cheated to death, Nian Ning chose to leave the Mu family, and from the moment he met Gu Musheng, a lot of desires were on Mu Shubai, and he was completely out of control—it was not without reason that Gu Musheng would admit the wrong person.

Years to plastic surgery.

Mu Shubai is like a god who descended in front of Nianzhi, young and handsome, whom he admired, but unfortunately, he was the kind of god in porn, Nianzhi could make a wish to him, in exchange, he would fulfill Nianzhi's wish, but Nianzhi would have to pay a price afterwards.

Nian Zhixu's first wish was to say viciously, "I want to get Nianning's quota to go to SARS" when Nian Ning happily expressed that he got a quota for SARS.

The screenwriter said it in vain, he made the arrangements, Sass was given to him, and he wanted to cooperate with him in the Nian's house last year.

In the end, Nianzhi got the quota to go to Sars as he wished. At the same time, Nianzhi lost his first love—Mu Shubai married Nianning.

Maybe Nianzhi never got it, so we can't talk about losing it.

Nian Zhixu's second wish is to sell his paintings at sky-high prices.

The screenwriter said yes--Nian Zhi's paintings were finally sold for 110 million yuan. As a price, Nian Zhi had plastic surgery, and he became more and more similar to Nian Ning.

But now Sass' quota is gone, and the sky-high priced paintings are gone. The person he loves has never stopped loving his brother for a moment.

Mu Shubai was an eccentric god, and in the end he quietly returned the things he had taken away from Nian Ning to him.

Only Nianzhi is left, a fooled believer.

Now Nianzhi wants to make his third wish, he doesn't want to find Mu Shubai anymore, and Mu Shubai will not fulfill his wish - he doesn't need Nian Zhi as his pawn anymore.

Nian Zhi picked up the phone, he looked crazy, and exhaled slowly: "Is it Lin Vulture?"

"Don't you want to fight my little uncle? Don't you want to know what his weakness is?" Nian Zhi said with a smile, but tears rolled down his eyes, "How can I help you?"

Lin Jiu smiled hoarsely: "Okay, you help me, what's your condition?"

Nian Zhi burst into tears with a smile: "I want Nian Ning's face."

He chose to make a wish to the devil this time.

Lin Jiu let out a "wow", he seemed to find it very interesting: "What are you using it for?"

When Nianzhi closed his eyes, he recalled the young Mu Shubai, who was so invulnerable, even if he tried to torture him, he couldn't find a gap, and he was so high above that he didn't leak a single gap.

——Until Nian Ning's head protruded from the corner of the stairs, the words of senior Mu who laughed at Yan Yan caused a crack in the man's golden body.

Nianzhi remembers so clearly that when Mu Shubai found out that Nian Ning had appeared, it wasn't because he didn't love himself because of his loss and sadness, nor because he was angry and embarrassed at him pretending to be Nian Ning, but——