6

If it was Nian Ning at that time, he would definitely have had emotional ups and downs, but now Nian Ning has already cultivated. After all, Mu Shubai has been dead for four years with him, no different from strangers.

Nian Ning was clutching his forehead and still feeling a little lethargic. He sat down opposite a man who was over half a century old but seemed to be in good spirits. As soon as the man sat down, he knocked on the wooden armrest of the sofa with his knuckles majestically: "Your mother was so mad when you came back, what a shame!"

Nian Zhi didn't even open his eyes, he threw his head back, and didn't try to defend himself: "You called me back just to tell me these things? I'm very tired and busy, please tell me some nonsense!"

Father Nian was furious: "Why did you talk to your father!"

Nian Ning rolled his head and glanced listlessly at Nian's father: "I'll give you five minutes. If you didn't tell me that this matter is related to my huge property, I won't come back. I still have to go to the studio to draw."

Nian's father paused for a moment: "Have you seen the script in the script?"

Nian Ning was quiet, and hummed "um" from his nose.

Father Nian: "Do you still remember that you inherited a large amount of his inheritance, now that he is not dead, you want to own these properties—"

Nian Ning raised his head slowly, and Nian's father said in a complicated mood: "Then you will remarry him."

Nian Ning raised his foot and slammed it on the coffee table with a "bang". He tilted his head and smiled kindly: "Dad, tell me, what is he going to do?"

Nian's father was so frightened that Nian Ning shrank his neck. In the later period, Nian Ning relied on the inheritance of four people to do evil. In addition, these four families had forces secretly protecting him.

Nian Ning smiled slowly, "But I don't want to remarry."

Father Nian: "...then you have to return the inheritance to him."

Nian Ning smiled innocently: "I don't want to pay it back either, why don't you tell him to die again."

Nian father: "..."

After Nian Ning finished speaking, he quickly retracted his feet and stood up: "You want to talk to me about this matter, so there is no need to talk about it. He wants to ask me for money so he can beg me. Don't make such a mess with me." Nian Ning said with a sinister smile.

Nian Ning raised his eyebrows, and said "heh": "Remarry, let him go dreaming."

Nian's father showed an expression of suppressed disgust: "...if you remarry with him, you will be rich and have a man to sleep with. Don't you like this kind of thing the most?"

In his words, Nian Ning was said to be like a sell.

Nian Ning smiled lazily, "I'm a man who likes money and looks."

Nian's father raised his head in doubt, but Nian Ning pinned his curly hair behind his ears. His movements like this are not feminine at all, but very soft: "But I have had a lot of money and a lot of good-looking men. I don't care much about Mu Shubai's level."

Nian's father choked, and Nian Ning went out with his head up and laughing.

He left the gate of Nian's house and called Erye Jia who had just sent him here to pick him up: "Hey, Erye Bao, I'm here to pick up your sister Ning."

Jia Bao protested: "If you really treat me as a driver, you can pay me! I'm at my brother's place now, I can't get out! And why don't you learn to drive?"