12

"One billion?! Fuck!! You say that Brother Fan is dead, is his company going crazy?!" Li Du bent over and hit a snooker shot, the cue ball went straight into the hole, and he fucked again, "People are so unlucky that they can't even give money to others. Gu Musheng's 500 million offer I already think is life-threatening. What the hell are Fanlin and me doing with this game?"

Li Du got up and wiped the head of the club with the powder, and frowned, puzzled: "One billion, Fan Lin can hire someone to catch Nian Ning and draw ten of these... What is the name of this comic?"

Li Du turned his head to look at a girl in the shadow corner.

The girl was dressed in a slim windbreaker and a beret, her eyes were dangling, she looked aloof and a bit mean, and she sneered: "Whatever you call it, it's just some low-end stuff, can it be compared with serious art?"

Li Du was a little displeased when he heard this: "I can't buy anything that is not popular with 500 million yuan. Lu Meng, you can sell a painting for 100,000 yuan at most. Calculate how many paintings you can buy for 500 million yuan?"

Lu Meng's face turned ugly in an instant, and Li Du was still there to add fuel to the fire: "Five thousand paintings, Qi Baishi's paintings are only 8,000 when he is ninety years old, can you earn 500 million in a lifetime?"

Lu Meng's face was dark and gloomy, and she got up to leave. Someone beside her persuaded her and glared at Li Du: "Hey, why are you comparing an Internet celebrity with our artist Lu? He just graduated and returned to China. Now he can sell 100,000, maybe 100 million in a few years. Look at Nian Zhi, who just graduated, and the money he sells is more than Li Du's profit from a big project!"

Lu Meng's lips were slightly tightened, his face looked a little better, and he sat back again: "I can't compare with Nian Zhi. The person in charge of the City Artists Association came to contact him as soon as he came back, and invited him to join. I am afraid that he will go abroad again. He will probably follow the path of a people's artist in the future, and I am still far behind."

When Li Du heard Nianzhi's name, his face darkened a little, he let out a cold snort and put down the snooker pole, and asked, "Nianzhi is coming back this time, are you really going to leave?"

Lu Meng raised his eyes and looked at him: "I really don't want to leave. I'm already negotiating with the Artists Association about joining. The materials of the award-winning works have already been submitted. Oh! By the way, I want to ask you something, Li Du, you and Gu Musheng are familiar. The Artists Association said they want to keep a record of the 110 million "Breaking the Ice" that he took.

Li Du tapped his fingers on the snooker pole again and again, a little eccentric: "Hey, people's artist, okay, you can pay more than I do for a big project? You don't even look at where the money comes from, so you are ashamed to compare with me? When Nianzhi broke up with Gu Musheng and went to study, he just left. Gu Musheng spent so much money for Nianzhi's divorce, hundreds of millions! When Nianzhi is good, I want to continue studying, and I don't want to continue to fall in love, so I throw Gu Mucheng away. It’s domestic! Now you say you’re going to make a date.”

Lu Meng frowned more and more as he listened: "Isn't there no way back then, and you don't know how crazy Gu Musheng is, so you must talk to him. How can he do it? You can only talk first to stabilize him!"

Li Du sat on the billiard table with his arms crossed and his chest condescending, with a half-smile: "No way? There's no way to coax Gu Musheng into buying so many paintings from him? Hey, Lu Meng, I'm just an ordinary person. Don't talk about art with me. I don't have artistic talent. Real money is the most real thing. Gu Musheng spent so much money for Nianzhi, and while spending Gu Musheng's money, he said he didn't want to talk, and he just left? Now I'm coming back when I say it?"