38

Nian Ning was sitting on the boss chair in the studio, with a thick stack of resumes in his hand, while Jia Bao moved a small bench to sit beside him, with a thick stack of resumes in his hand, as well, which was still on the table.

The person who submitted the resume didn't know what to think. He used a one-inch ID photo with a white background, and all of them were attached photos. One by one was more powerful than the other, and he didn't see clothes covering more than two-thirds of his body.

Jia Bao picked a picture and saw that a tough guy would pour himself a gulp of ice water, making Nian Ning happy: "Your mouth is so dry, Brother Bao."

Jia Bao blushed and covered his face, and he handed the one in his hand to Nian Ning: "It's too big, I can't stand it!"

Nian Ning also looked at it and fell silent.

This one is using an underwear advertisement, it’s really a bit bold, and it’s really big....

Nian Ning was overjoyed: "I didn't really tease you, what can't you stand?"

Jia Bao closed his eyes and leaned on Nian Ning: "Don't talk to me, I'm dizzy, I'm really dizzy, please understand those of us who have never seen the world, there are so many 1, I feel that if these people are at the scene, if I ask if there is 1, it can be said that everyone will respond... I dare not do it in spring/dream!"

Jia Bao calmed himself down: "But why did they make themselves so..."

Sao.

It's nothing more than ordinary people in it for the sake of gaining a position. Jia Bao also saw several well-known people in the circle. He took out a photo and showed it to Nian Ning: "Only this Shu Bai, many people around me are fascinated by him, there is no need to do this, right?"

The eyes of the man in the photo are half-closed, his upper body is loose with an underwear drooping, his long hair falls into the pool water, and he is in full swing.

Nian Ning spent a long time looking at this photo, squinted his eyes, and took it from Jia Bao: "He looks pretty good."

Jia Bao leaned over: "That's right, I also thought just now that the angle of this photo of him and the outline of his facial features look quite similar."

Nian Ning searched for Shu Bai on his mobile phone, clicked on his Weibo, took a look, and commented pertinently: "But looking at the selfie, it doesn't look like it, it's not natural, it has a kind of artificial beauty, I don't like it."

Jia Bao smacked his mouth, looked left and right, and lowered his voice to Nian Ning's ear, who lowered his head: "Let me tell you, this Shu Bai's family background is quite good. Back then, he and Mu Shubai were barely in the same circle. Although he was handsome at the beginning, he didn't look like this."

Jia Bao said mysteriously, "I heard that he moved the knife in the direction of Mu Shubai."

Nian Ning felt a little interesting, and stroked the sharp edge of the photo with his fingers: "Retouched, because of what?"

Jia Bao tapped the photo twice with his finger, and sighed: "I heard that I felt that I was inferior to Mu Shubai in everything, and because of the resemblance of my back, I was always mistaken, and then I made my debut and entered the circle in a fit of anger, but it still didn't catch on, so I reorganized it according to Mu Shubai's appearance, and imitated Mu Shubai's style, and finally became popular."

Jia Bao sighed: "Mu Shubai's appearance and demeanor can be regarded as a natural choice, but it is hard to come by. Nian Ning, you have to choose the male lead according to the standard of Mu Shubai. It may not be easy to choose."