44

Nian Ning looked at Jiang Fan, but Jiang Fan turned his face away from him. There was silence between the two of them. Jiang Fan's hand in his trouser pocket was clenched and then loosened.

Jiang Fan probably knew that Nian Ning would not agree to him, but Nian Ning's willingness to consider him this way also made him feel rare.

Nian Ning was thinking, what exactly does Jiang Fan want to do?

Jiang Fan is not a liar, he really thinks that Lin Hechen is not good enough for him, but Nian Ning always thinks that it is too ridiculous for Jiang Fan to play a supporting role in his troubled times.

But Nian Ning had to admit that he was very moved by Jiang Fan's proposal to play Jiang Fan. Jiang Fan's casting was already difficult. Nian Ning had selected thousands of resumes. Few men had Jiang Fan's decisive aura after experience.

Both Jiang Fan and Jiang Fan are one-in-a-million chances, and Nian Ning doesn't want to let them go if they can meet the right one.

In particular, Jiang Fan and Mu Shubai are different. Mu Shubai is the male lead. Nian Ning was the first to think that he was going to play some tricks to profit from him.

Nian Ning has a kind of subconscious trust in Jiang Fan. He feels that Jiang Fan will not harm him. He really regards Jiang Fan as his brother in his heart. His speech and behavior will inadvertently bring out this sense of dependence.

Nian Zhi told Jiang Fan many times that Nian Ning was just seducing you, hanging you, and asking you to do things for him.

Jiang Fan said, in case I have moved my mind, how do you think he is seducing me?

Nian Zhi's face was purple with anger, and he directly said that Nian Ning is a green tea whore, that's what his mother is like, and he likes to steal other people's husbands the most, so is he!

Jiang Fan was depressed, thinking that I would steal it too, maybe we are quite a couple, but he said, it's okay, I don't mind.

Nian Zhi was so angry that Tian Ling Gai flew away, and was pushed back by himself and left cursing.

Jiang Fan never thought that one day he would be so distracted that he couldn't tell whether the other party was intentional or not, and how much he was thinking, but he couldn't stop moving forward.

He had never been so agitated before, his palms were sweaty, and even his skin and bones were rejuvenated. The blood ran all over his body like a magnetic fluid in Nian Ning's light eyes. Jiang Fan felt that he must be very hot now, and his blood was just like that. Wearing such a single dress at night, breathing with white gas.

Jiang Fan didn't dare to look at Nian Ning too much, for fear of burning Nian Ning to death.

Nian Ning and Jiang Fan were not on the same line. What he thought in his heart was that if he invited Jiang Fan, it would be regarded as hiring someone from within Fanlin. Can he pay less for the film? Although he is not short of money, the landlord's family has no surplus. One billion copyrights will always be a big expense.

Jiang Fan is not short of money, and Nian Ning is not prepared to offer a high salary: "Xiao Jiang, I can choose you to play Jiang Fan, but the salary is very ordinary."

Mr. Jiang, who was so short of money that he was about to use paper money: "..."

Jiang Fan replied in a muffled voice: "You can drive whatever you want, I can do it."

Nian Ning was also happy: "If I drive whatever I want, I will drive very low. I am very fast, so don't you have any other requirements?"

Jiang Fan stared intently at Nian Ning. After watching for a while, his ears turned red. He twitched his thumbs and said expressionlessly, "I'm a fan of Director Nian. Can Director Nian give me a hug?" Jiang Fan opened his hands. His bone frame was too large, and his chest muscles were firm and full. Nian Ning was even smaller when he opened it. Jiang Fan was very tense, and his chest muscles spasmed.