45

Lin Jiu has been unreasonable for half of his life, and if he can meet an even more unreasonable bastard than him, the whole **** will circle around Nian Ning this year. He was so angry that he burst out laughing, knocked on the table with his stubby right arm, stared at Lin Hechen who had been silent since just now with his triangular eyes, and said with a smile, "Lin Hechen, Lin Hechen, I really regret that you are blind and can't see in whose arms the person you said you were going to protect just now is in whose arms."

Lin Hechen's expression remained unchanged: "Oh, is that so, in whose arms?"

Lin Jiu looked at Jiang Fan with deep eyes, and his words got stuck again.

He didn't expect that Jiang Fan was the one who was flirting with Nian Ning.

Lin Jiu knew that Jiang Fan was not dead. A person like Jiang Fan died casually. The Jiang family didn't react at all.

Lin Jiu couldn't offend Jiang Fan, and he couldn't offend the "dead" Jiang Fan, so he could only swallow his breath and replied, "I'm not in your disabled arms after all."

He glanced at Jiang Fan, and greeted Jiang Fan resentfully with his eyes: "Little uncle, let me advise you, the person is no longer yours, you'd better leave it alone, he's not doing well without you, there's no need for you to seek justice for him."

After finishing speaking, Lin Jiu glanced at Nian Ning's right hand with a very veiled look, the five fingers of his left hand moved unconsciously, his throat rolled, and his eyes revealed a bit of unconcealable malice.

——This bitch has been raised quite well, and there is nothing wrong with her right hand.

He just beat this person with a stick. His career, future, and the entire forearm of his right hand are gone. This year, Ning is doing well, and there is nothing wrong with him. The look in his eyes looks like I still owe him? !

Lin Jiu felt an evil fire in his forehead, but he held it down again, and he glanced at Lin Hechen.

Lin Hechen, a madman, knew that he had a knife and medicine, and there were people to help him. When the fire was set off, Lin Hechen was still like a dog who had eaten blood. He lay on the ground and used a short knife to goug out a bone in his joint. Once he was rescued, the doctor said that his right hand was hopeless and had to be amputated.

Everyone said that this person could not be Lin Hechen, but Lin Hechen was blind, and it was impossible for him to run in and mess with him in the smoky fire.

But Lin Jiu remembered clearly that Lin Hechen was holding something like a utility knife, and with a smile on his face, gouged out the bone on his right side. He stepped on Lin Jiu's face with one foot, and with his hands, blood spattered all over Lin Hechen's Qingfengliangyue face, almost scaring Lin Jiu crazy.

Lin Jiu even thought that this psychopath was going to kill him here, but after Lin Hechen finished all this, he wiped the blood off his face with eye straps, and calmly disappeared into the fire.

He has been fighting with Lin Hechen for so long, and he has never seen him so crazy. Lin Hechen is indeed a bit inhuman, and he is going to kill Lin Jiu, and Lin Jiu is not shocked.

After all, [Cut the grass without eradicating the roots, spring wind blows and regenerates] This is basically the first line of ancient poems that all the children of the Lin family learn. This family has such ghostly virtues. The winners and losers, Lin Vulture also treated Lin Hechen like this when he won. This is the rule of the Lin family, and the loser has to suffer.

But Lin Hechen would never do this kind of thing in person.

Not to mention leaving him alive after leaving the field in person.