50

Lin Jiu rubbed his feet left and right, and Nian Ning stared at him intently, his eyes were all right.

He remembered that when he saw Lin Hechen for the first time, he was also lying on the ground in embarrassment.

Nian Ning's forehead twitched wildly: "Lin Vulture."

Lin Jiu stopped his movements and looked at Nian Ning leisurely. Nian Ning said dryly, "Don't you want my right hand?"

"Do you still want it now?"

Mu Shubai sat on the chair, his hands crossed, half of his face was hidden in the haze, only the thin lower lip and jaw were exposed, and the light-colored transparent pupils revealed strange light and shadow colors in the sunlight, like mermaid scales, colorful.

He moved his index finger, and said to the opposite person thoughtfully, "Nian Zhi, you call me and tell me that you want to give me something."

He leaned back on the chair, his handsome face was unprecedentedly indifferent: "And after ten minutes, Nian Ning disappeared."

Nianzhi has never seen such an emotionally exposed screenwriter. This person is tense all over, but he is still pretending to be calm. He is even a little happy: "The gift may arrive soon, and Nian Ning will come back to you."

Nian Zhi smiled and said, "And the part you like the most is back by your side, aren't you happy?"

The screenwriter was silent for a minute or so: "Are you going to break Nianning into pieces and give them to me separately? I like every part of him."

Nianzhi's smile faded a little: "Shubai, you can say whatever you want, you will see him."

Mu Shubai looked at Nian Zhi, and he slowly separated his crossed fingers so that they faced each other: "Do you think that you don't care about anything now, so I can't do anything about you, Nian Zhi."

"What if I completely plastic-jumped you into Nian Ning's appearance, and made you his substitute, in order to make up for him who disappeared, and tossed between me and others?"

Mu Shubai seemed to be asking for Nianzhi's opinion, and asked politely, "What do you think of Nianzhi? This way you don't need to exist at all."

Nian Zhi's expression finally changed - he covered his face, showing an uncontrollable panic: "No!"

Mu Shubai raised his eyes: "Then can you tell me now, where is my favorite Nian Ning? Or are you willing to talk to me after the face transplant surgery?"

Nian Zhi tremblingly said, "That warehouse..."

Mu Shubai frowned: "What warehouse..." He reacted abruptly, referring to the warehouse where the fire broke out, and left with the coat on the back of the chair.

This is what Lin did!

When Jiang Fan led people into the warehouse, he saw Lin Hechen being pressed in the sand basin and Nian Ning curled up on the ground. He rushed towards Nian Ning and wanted to take them away. Nian Ning hissed in pain while opening Jiang Fan's holding hand, pointed at Lin Hechen, and said weakly, "...First, save Lin Hechen first."

Lin Hechen's eyes were full of sand and blood, and his blood was so bloody that he looked very permeable. He was lying on a stretcher very weakly. Nian Ning was supported by Jiang Fan and limped over to see him. Lin Hechen was so embarrassed that Nian Ning couldn't help but want to cry.

Lin Hechen really couldn't see this time. He touched the air a few times, but couldn't catch Nian Ning's hand, so he had to put it down pitifully. He coughed a few times, and Nian Ning stretched out his hand to hold his hand.

Lin Hechen's expression calmed down: "... as long as you are fine."

Before he was carried into the ambulance on a stretcher, he said softly to Nian Ning: "... I finally protected you this time and didn't cause you an accident. I'm sorry for what happened before, and I hope you can forgive me."

Nian Ning was silent for a while: "I never blamed you."

Lin Hechen was carried into the ambulance with peace of mind.

Lin Jiu wanted to run, but was knocked down by Jiang Fan's backhand, and his head was broken and bloody. He was carried on a stretcher with Lin Hechen, and entered an ambulance. The moment Lin Jiu's stretcher and Lin Hechen's stretcher intersected, he heard Lin Hechen's calm voice with a smile: "Thank you, for letting me get his forgiveness."

Lin Jiu was on the verge of death, but when he heard this, he opened his eyes and struggled violently on the stretcher. After being given a sedative, he fell into a coma unwillingly.

Lin Hechen... this psychopath! He did it on purpose! on purpose!

This psychopath had long expected that Nian Ning would alienate him after what happened back then! That's why I didn't kill him and let him go! Just for today's layout!

Even if he really blinded Lin Hechen just now, this psychopath doesn't care about himself at all!

He only wants Nian Ning!