36

Nian Ning went to try on makeup in the afternoon.

As a top entertainment company, Fanlin has its own makeup and styling team. Nian Ning followed his assistant down and saw the bright red dress hanging up at a glance.

Before the assistant bothered to explain why Fanlin "just happened" to have a set of Yu Sui's costumes, Nian Ning gave a "tsk" and said, "Who is the person in charge of your project? The character he likes is Yu Sui, right? The clothes are so realistic and revealing, can they pass the trial?"

Yu Sui's dress was an assassin's suit, with bright red narrow sleeves and black edges. It was tightly packed from top to bottom. Nian Ning lifted the dress and turned it around, but the back was hollowed out. Several small knives were strung together into a net and hung on the dress, winding all the way down to the junction of the waist and hips.

Very open back sweater style.

Nian Ning didn't design it this way on purpose. Yu Sui would never use his back to show people when he could fight. When he had to use his back to show others, Yu Sui would take the last poisoned knife from his back and attack.

——A piece of jade that doesn't touch an inch is the last deadly weapon of an assassin who has nowhere to go.

Nian Ning is very interesting: "Fan Lin really has a big family and a big business. You don't delete or change such a setting, so you dare to take pictures outside?"

The assistant smiled wryly, once the drama "Gloomy Times" comes out, Fanlin's decades-long reputation for serious dramas will be ruined!

Nian Ning was holding up the clothes. He felt the excitement of seeing the things in his comics turned into real things. Yu Sui's clothes were very well made, the texture was very high-grade, and it seemed that he spent a lot of money. He turned to look at his assistant: "Do you want me to try it now?"

Assistant: "Yes."

Nian Ning went in with his clothes on, and a male make-up artist with a wobbly walking waist came over and bumped his assistant with his butt, and said with a wicked look, "...this is the special guest you made our whole team wait for all afternoon? It's okay, where did you get the newcomer?"

The male make-up artist's tone was a little sour: "This look... is bad, it's too bad, it's not a goblin, it's like a thousand-year-old monster, and I don't know how many stinky brothers it can seduce, who is the main sponsor, can it be held back? I don't think so!"

The assistant looked at him numbly: "He is President Jiang's ex-husband."

Male makeup artist: "...."

They are all ex-husbands! God! Even the big monster that Mr. Jiang can't beat! This practice is terrible!

The male make-up artist quickly ran to report to his colleagues with a small inner bag.

"...Do you know who that person came from this afternoon? Mr. Jiang's ex-husband!"

"! Is that the one in the legend who was so arrogant and arrogant after getting married and took over Mr. Jiang?!"

"..This kind of person, I dare not put makeup on him..."

"...I dare not. I heard that Mrs. Jiang has a bad temper, and is also arrogant. Mr. Jiang is so cold that no one can restrain her...\"

"...But there is a saying, if I look like him, even the king of heaven and I can't control me..."

Nian Ning tidied up his attire, opened the door and went out. The chattering discussions outside stopped abruptly, and even the assistant was a little dumbfounded.