51

Lin Hechen is really crazy.

Lin Jiu lay on the hospital bed and thought viciously, he was beaten up by Jiang Fan, and he is still lying on the hospital bed, but because of the kidnapping of many people, he is under strict surveillance by the police, and no one can see him, and all communication tools have been confiscated.

No wonder Lin Hechen was merciful to his subordinates back then, no wonder his little uncle was willing to come and meet him, no wonder his kidnapping Nian Ning went so well this time, no wonder Jiang Fan came so timely.

They are all paving the way for today!

Lin Hechen didn't kill him back then, he saved his life, and let Lin Jiu go crazy again, as an introduction to unravel the entanglement between him and Nian Ning!

And he did just like Lin Hechen designed it!

Although Lin Jiu got his wish and blinded Lin Hechen, Lin Hechen didn't care about this at the beginning, and he doesn't care about it now.

Lin Hechen was blinded by him in order to bear to get the Lin family.

Lin Hechen is being blinded by him now to show weakness and get Nianning.

And he was almost there.

Lin Hechen was lying on the hospital bed, his face was covered with a bandage, and there were blood spots on the bandage. His face was as pale as the first snow, with an indescribable translucency. Sometimes he didn't cry out when he was in pain. He just frowned slightly and then returned to calm. He just held Nian Ning's hand and didn't let go.

"Xiao Ning." Lin Hechen's voice was a little hoarse, but still very clear and gentle, with a jade-like texture, very pleasant to hear, "How long can you stay with me today?"

Nian Ning was not seriously injured, and he insisted on not being hospitalized. Once he got to the hospital for some very basic routine examinations, he refused to do it. Even if Jiang Fan asked him to do it with a cold face, Nian Ning would not do it.

He didn't want his pregnancy to be exposed, but this had obviously been exposed.

Nian Ning looked at the hand reaching out to caress his belly, and grabbed Lin Hechen's wrist helplessly: "Where are you going to touch it? The doctor said today that you can stay for an hour."

Lin Hechen sighed with deep regret: "...It's only been an hour."

He frowned lightly, revealing a very sincere sorrow and reluctance. Lin Hechen's face was really lethal. After covering his face with a layer of white gauze, it looked elegant and abstinent. Such a beautiful woman showed such a reluctant expression, even a god would be moved.

Even Nian Ning couldn't see Lin Hechen showing such an expression. When he thought of the kidnapping, he felt uncomfortable and embarrassing, and the words [I'm leaving] became: "Then I'll go and talk to the doctor and see if I can stay a little longer."

As he spoke, he was about to get up, but found that Lin Hechen was holding on to his hand tightly. Nian Ning looked over and saw Lin Hechen raised his head slightly, as if he was also looking in his direction, and said softly, "Xiao Ning, I know that you just sympathized with me for a while, and you can't accept me for the time being."

"But it doesn't matter, I can wait." Lin Hechen said, "I am very patient, I can wait for you for the rest of my life, and there will be no one else."

"I only have you, and I only want to have you."

He suddenly smiled, that smile was so gentle that it was almost fragile, with a sense of modesty and naive expectation: "Although I don't like children, maybe I can have a child of you and me?"