57

The sound of a baseball bat being slammed down came from behind, and Nian Ning heard Nianzhi's uncontrollable groan of pain, and the corners of his mouth slightly curled up.

He held the steering wheel of the car in his hands and trembled faintly. Nian Ning hadn't driven a car for a long time after Mu Shubai's car accident, but now he stepped on the accelerator to the bottom and was driving towards the place where Mu Shubai hit the fence and rolled over.

Nianzhi gasped for a long time on the back seat before covering his right hand and asking, "Are you sure if you turn over here, you and I will be fine?"

Nian Ning smiled: "I can't die, Mu Shubai is not dead, it's not our turn to die."

In order to make the fake death plan, Mu Shubai revealed some things to Nian Ning, including the place where the rollover, the mountain wall, the landing point, and the type of car were all carefully calculated. Nian Ning remembered that the mountain wall here was chiseled out by someone hired by Mu Shubai. Three climbing points, as long as the car hits it, it will directly flip over. Although people in the car will suffer minor injuries and concussions, they will not die.

This is a very realistic fake death plan, because one might actually die.

But Nian Ning was not that scared. There was an experimental subject in front of him. At least this experimental subject survived successfully and could still run after him.

Nianzhi leaned on the rear window and reported the information: "...a lot of cars, one, two... There should be about fifteen cars, but they are not at full speed, so you shouldn't push too hard."

Nian Zhi turned to look at Nian Ning who was concentrating on watching the car: "Because you are in the car, they are afraid that I will jump over the wall."

Nian Ning pressed down on the accelerator, and Nian Zhi was pushed back by the acceleration. Before he could say anything, he heard Nian Ning yell, "Sit down!"

A white SUV rammed into Nian Ning's back seat desperately from directly behind Nian Ning, and rushed forward against Nian Ning's back seat, causing Nian Ning's car to shake forward several times, rubbing against the railing, causing dazzling sparks.

Nian Zhi was taken directly to slide under the car seat, he grabbed Nian Ning's seat back with his left hand in embarrassment, stuck to Nian Ning's left ear and shouted: "Why would someone hit our car!!!"

Nian Ning fell backwards, avoiding Nian Zhi's scream, shrugged his shoulders and smiled nonchalantly, "It's impossible for us to turn over the cliff at that place by ourselves. It's too suspicious. There must be a reason, right? I've found a helper."

Nian Zhi's pupils shrank and expanded, his emotions and heartbeat were fluctuating, one hand was on Nian Ning's back but his body was swaying from side to side, and the question he spoke was only breathless: "...Who are you looking for?"

Nian Ning smiled, and he turned the steering wheel neatly, and the whole car was freed from the pressure of the car behind him. He turned his head to look at Nian Zhi with red eyes, and said softly, "You are an old acquaintance, Lin Jiu."

Lin Jiu slammed forward like crazy, he could hardly control his pleasure, the phone he placed on the passenger seat was connected, and there was rapid breathing on the opposite side, Lin Jiu yelled at the phone: "This feeling that your life is in my hands, Lin Hechen, it's finally my turn to treat you!!"

As he spoke, he slammed forward out of control. The small car that Nian Ning was driving in front was stumbling around. Seeing that the front of the car hit the fence a few times, it passed by without any risk, and continued to drive forward.