53

After Lin Hechen was a little out of line that time, he quickly distanced himself. Nian Ning wanted to say that he didn't seize the opportunity, but Lin Hechen seemed very happy. He bought a lot of painting-related tools for Nian Ning, but Nian Ning was not allowed to use them.

Nian Ning: "...you bought it but didn't give it to me. What did you buy it for?"

Lin Hechen smiled: "When I think you can draw, I can't help but buy it, but you can't use it, so buy it first and put it away. It's all yours. Whether you leave me or not, I guarantee that these things will not leave you."

Every painter has his own painting tools that he likes to use, is used to, and wants to own. Different brands, textures, and color senses are different for painters. Just like for women, there is always a lipstick missing in their dressing table, and for painters, there is always a box of paints missing in their studio.

Some things have been out of production for a long time, and Nian Ning can't get them even if he has money, but Lin Hechen is different. He also has the status of the honorary president of the Art Association. It is very easy for him to get these things, and Nian Ning is really greedy looking at them.

….He hasn't drawn on paper for a long time, and his hands are a little itchy.

But Lin Hechen "watched" him very strictly. After he couldn't see him, his nose and ears changed. Nian Ning wanted to take a sneak peek several times, but he was "watched" by these smiling faces, and said, "Why do I smell the paint?"

Nian Ning stared at the paint that had just been twisted in his hand without saying a word: "...that must be because you smelled it wrong..."

Why on earth can a dog's nose smell so well... It can be smelled even ten meters away before it is opened...

Nian Ning gave up.

His recent life is so boring that he can only draw drafts on the board. The assistant contacted him once, and Nian Ning said that he would deliver the draft on time and let her leave the rest alone. Jia Bao sent him messages every few days, but Nian Ning really didn't know how to speak...

Whether she was pregnant and hospitalized, or Lin Hechen was willing to blind her eyes again because of him, it doesn't sound very credible, and Nian Ning doesn't want to let everyone know that she was kidnapped.

He was afraid of Lin Jiu's bottoming out - Nian Ning was really scared, he was kidnapped twice by this person, and almost cast a shadow.

Both times it was because Lin Hechen was kidnapped and he was rescued by Lin Hechen. His feelings towards Lin Hechen are also very complicated now.

Although everything shows that this man has reformed himself and has not deceived him in any way, Nian Ning still dare not fully trust Lin Hechen. This distrust is an instinct - Nian Ning has self-knowledge, he knows that he is not as smart as Lin Hechen, he can't play with creatures with a higher brain than Lin Hechen, he just wants to stay away.

Even if he felt that Lin Hechen hadn't lied to him.

But Lin Hechen, without lying to him, can play him around.

Nian Ning felt that his two abductions were not only bitten by the vulture, Lin Jiu, but also Lin Hechen, the crane standing beside him with a fairy air. He may not be completely responsible for the result.

But this one seemed to be otherworldly and the crane pecked its own eyes blind. It lay obediently in Nian Ning's arms with blood on its face and a smile. Nian Ning was not so cruel.

——Did you guess the ending?

— Or, is this what you want?

At least wait for Lin Hechen's eyes to improve, but Nian Ning doesn't know to what extent and when it will be good. He believes that Lin Hechen doesn't want to know either.