27

Jia Bao had a complicated mood: "Fuck, I suddenly feel that Gu Musheng is a bit miserable."

City Artists Association, at 2:25 p.m., five minutes before the review will officially start, and it is in the preparation stage. During the preparation stage one hour before the meeting, the live broadcast will not be on.

People began to arrive one after another.

A long red-brown table was full of people sitting on both sides, and the people representing the Nianzhi side and the Nianning side sat on both sides clearly.

Wu Zhi and Luo Kaifeng were all seated, sitting on the right hand side, the assistant stood behind, on the left side sat silent Nian Zhi and Gu Musheng, and in the middle of the seat was a blind man whose eyes were covered quietly. It was a bit ridiculous to choose a blind man as one of the final reviewers in a painting plagiarism case, but no one commented.

The big boss of the Lin family, the person in charge of Waquan, and the super honorary member of the Artists Association, no matter what his status is, no one would dare to say no to Lin Hechen if he wanted to sit in that position. Even his willingness to sit in that position is already a gentleman's courtesy enough to judge this plagiarism case.

After all, if Lin Hechen wanted to dominate the outcome of this plagiarism case, he didn't need to be present at all, all he needed was an understatement.

There were many people from the National Artists Association and the Provincial Artists Association who came this time. They also temporarily joined the young master of the Gu family and a row of black-clothed lawyers who looked quite professional.

Of course, Wang Fangqiang did not dare to sit down.

Gu Musheng sat in front of him, and a few seats away was Nian Ning who was silent, and several lawyers sat next to Gu Musheng and discussed something in a low voice.

When Wang Fangqiang was notified of the public review a few days ago, he almost had a heart problem. Before the straps on his head were removed, he was discharged from the hospital and asked someone to drag him to ask what was going on, but luckily——

Wang Fangqiang looked at Gu Musheng with a gloomy face, and then secretly glanced at Lin Hechen who was sitting in the chair. These two were Young Master Gu who had personally smashed Nianning's documents in this conference hall, and the other was Nian Zhi's own uncle. Seeing that he was here to support Nian Zhi, he made up his mind, showed a complacent smile, and looked contemptuously at Wu Zhi who was sitting opposite him.

Wu Zhi looked at Gu Musheng and Wang Fangqiang vigilantly, then glanced at the lawyer who was sitting calmly, and frowned worriedly. He and Luo Kaifeng next to him looked at each other, and heaved a long sigh in his heart——The young master of the Gu family is here again, and Nian Ning's review may be difficult.

Wu Zhi was a little anxious, and turned to ask the little assistant standing behind them: "It's almost 2:30, Teacher Nian Ning, why haven't you come yet? Did you tell him that Gu Musheng is also here this time?"

The little assistant was also very anxious: "I'll tell the boss, I'll call and ask him when he will arrive!"

At 2:29, the person in charge of recording the review process looked down at his watch: "Please confirm the personnel of both parties, the review is about to begin."

The little assistant was sweating profusely, and raised his hand eagerly: "Please wait a moment! There are still people on our side who haven't arrived yet!"

Wang Fangqiang snorted coldly: "It's not even here yet, I'm afraid I know I've sued the wrong person, so I dare not come?"

Wu Zhi stared and was about to slap the table: "Wang Fangqiang, don't bully others..."